Reviews for Sekirei? Is that some new species of little sister?
Foxy-Floof chapter 16 . 11/12/2018
AhAHAhAHAHAHAHAHahahHhaHAhahAAHAahhhAAhhAhAAaAAhahAhAHHAahAaaaa!

Best ending.
Dragonchad chapter 14 . 11/8/2018
I should be worried that, after finally rereading this, I realized that I took some morals from this story from the first time and use them in real life.
Run0nSentences chapter 10 . 11/7/2018
But people’s believes ARNT stupid
Octopai chapter 17 . 10/30/2018
I did indeed feel the overwhelming need to do so...
one.who.reads chapter 17 . 10/15/2018
It's good that you inform your loyal readers when the sequel goes up.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2018
Despite book two, this series is my favorite book series, period. What was it? A blend of awesome and amazing with a dash of hentai? That sums up the Noodlehammer Quadilogy.
REDD1997 chapter 11 . 8/9/2018
FUCKING HILARIOUS!
Damien NightFall chapter 16 . 7/20/2018
So, this is like the 4th time 're reading this story and I still find it amazing. You did very well even though you said you didn't know the universe that well.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 5 . 7/19/2018
It's starting to become tedious. I am now only spur by curiosity on how it ends. At least you got better in your Harry Potter. This is like a shark in a small lake, there is no question of who will eat who, just what shall be eaten last by the shark. If you want to make it interesting there are four ways.
Change the POV (your OP chara is observed by a normal and it becomes about how he react to the bullshit powers displayed)
Build up the antagonist (used repetitively very cleverly in One Punch Man. Until Saitama swing his arm you are trying to guess if the bad guy will be able to take it or not)
Get the big boys (have someone in the same league as your protag show up to punch him in the face)
Leaving the pewe league (have your protag move to rougher neigbourhood)
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 4 . 7/18/2018
I am confused
The Sekirei who don't have wings yet are unwinged
But those who don't have them anymore are ALSO unwinged?
How do you differeciate unwinged from unwinged?
You can't just wing it like that.
CMVreud chapter 2 . 6/26/2018
I don't know jackshit about Sekirei, but I enjoy Xannas humor, and Narutos, but Xannas definitely more.
noire125 chapter 16 . 6/24/2018
Good job on making the reason of keeping minaka alive more sensible. Really enjoyed reading your stories so far, thanks for sharing them through the power of the internet. Finally found an overpowered MC that does not melt my brain. xD
Seriously, how many people desperately try to balance a story of an OP MC. It's a fucking OP MC, why they even try to balance it (by making their MC brain dead/stuttering virgin) is frustratingly hilarious and aggravating at the same time.
Illuminarly chapter 17 . 6/20/2018
Criador chapter 16 . 4/30/2018
A very good and fun read even if it is a disguised self insert (as are many other fics) at least your stories are good.
Sanukuni chapter 7 . 2/16/2018
You watch too much hellsing abridged. XD
2,853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »