Reviews for Sekirei? Is that some new species of little sister?
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 2/15/2018
So seriously amusing. That was some super well done cock blocking he did to Karasuba. Then Akitsu having a blast. I'm honestly curious if she will choose to stay with them in this manner on a permanent basis through this story and the following or if she does at some point find one she considers an equal while still following her chosen masters. Actually I could see that last one easily, just because your not equal to them doesn't mean you can't still follow.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 2/15/2018
Just a thought and not sure if you are interested, but I think you could extend your universe infinitely if you add the element of Kingdom Hearts into it. Each world is a world in the infinite, but also has it's own infinite via multiverse, plus with Kingdom Hearts you get Light and Dark as actual massive systems of overarching power that essentially would allow for Xanna and Naruto to have something to strive towards growing stronger again, considering that technically the Light and Dark in KH are considered higher powers over the other worlds that are endlessly within. Plus would give them the goal of taking over Kingdom Hearts itself the actual Heart of Hearts, becoming one with it and what not. One could embody light, the other dark making them on a higher level of creator deity than they are currently.

Laughed pretty hard when he and Akitsu had that little back and forth. I am honestly curious if Naruto and Xanna will keep that bond for only two forever of can be convinced (mostly needing to convince xanna that it) to take another into it. Considering its more a she takes their soul for herself and thus they cannot die until she says so type of thing I don't see why she can't do that more.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 2/15/2018
So hot. Would be super cute if Karasuba joined them. Like she has issues and most of them stem from some horrid circumstances. As far as DC goes you could have taken more advantage of the power rings and magic and demons and multiple realms of existence as well as the multi earth thing they had actively going on. Just some ideas in case you ever have them revisit it later or even perhaps visit marvel. Both universes have a lot of content.
notYacob chapter 8 . 2/10/2018
I love this. I think you tend to repeat explanations a bit too much, but the humor and dialogue is great. I'm struggling to stop reading and take care of my responsibilities.
nulllllllll chapter 5 . 1/29/2018
Akitsu's antics are an endless source of amusement in this story
abhibaalyan chapter 12 . 1/10/2018
God! the OMAKEs in this and the last chapter were hilarious (if you can "digest" this type of f[P]un like me).
Keep UP the good work.
abhibaalyan chapter 11 . 1/10/2018
MAN! I love the the points you made in this chapter before the. story
Loupdark chapter 17 . 1/6/2018
Génial j'ai lu les 3 fict Naruto et je m'en lasse pas pourtant j'aimais pas trop l'idée de sikirei j'aime pas trop ce manga mais j'ai pris un bon moment à le lire la je vais attaquer le quatrième avec Stargate SG-1 tu pourrais faire un one piece aussi il y a de la de la matière non avec Xanna et Naruto en mode dieux over shiter ce fouttant des pirates et la marine
EeveeTheImmortal chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
haven't seen this anime so i shall be back once i have
Univers One chapter 10 . 11/20/2017
Great stories as always coming from you !
vmage2 chapter 11 . 11/12/2017
I have two questions involving Omake the second.

Question the first. If the area was completely empty of human life then how was Takami there?

Question the second. What were the games the parts of the rant came from?
vmage2 chapter 9 . 11/12/2017
Liqueur should be liquor.
CrimsonMystic chapter 12 . 11/2/2017
You are having way too much fun with this. Over half the goddamn chapter was Omake!
warlord007.js chapter 16 . 10/22/2017
you got any suggestions for good naruto fics. i think you may have ruined them all for me bc of how gucci this shit is
NerdLord2nd chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
I having just finished reading this chapter I have just realized a travesty has occurred. I have been completely unable to find a single instance of an akitsu/sub zero pairing. Besides that awesome fatality one liner from akitsu
2,853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »