Reviews for Sekirei? Is that some new species of little sister?
CptDeadfire chapter 12 . 3/21/2016
I was reading along and I got to the end of the chapter, and realised: "Hang on! My scroll bar says I'm halfway through the chapter. Then I read the veritable mountain of Omakes, and then all was forgiven. Because seriously, you make good Omakes. :)
CptDeadfire chapter 11 . 3/20/2016
At this point I'm not sure whether the Omake's, or the actual story is better at this point.

Needless to say, you've done a fabulous job on both.
CptDeadfire chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
Why not just have a poll of unverses that you CAN write?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/9/2016
Arigatto Noodlehammer-sama!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2016
Thumbs up from NL!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/9/2016
That Omake almost made me pass out due to constant laughter!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
You never fail to make a grown man giggle!
theeternalrival1 chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
holy shit! hahahahaha
DalkonCledwin chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
Doesn’t help that Naruto and his wife would completely ignore Miya’s Hannya Mask as if it wasn’t even there. That is a rather substandard Genjutsu compared to something like a Tsukuyomi… which they can do.

So I am assuming that Naruto’s balls are no longer going to explode if they are cut off? Or that Naruto just didn’t feel like warning Karasuba about that little tidbit of information when she made her threat against them?

Well… any Fist Type Sekirei out there except for Musubi when she is getting back up from Yume. If that happens and she has lost her sword, then Karasuba hasn’t got a prayer.

Are those seals ALSO placed on all of the Airport Terminal’s and Shipping Docks? It’s not just bridges and highways that he has to prevent people leaving the city by… what about helicopter pads?

LOL Uzume will be thrilled at that news of course.
DalkonCledwin chapter 3 . 2/25/2016
LOL he gave her the freaking Highlander sword?

Dropping Goa’uld and Ori Priors into those dungeons would be amusing.
DalkonCledwin chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
ROFLMAO… Akitsu is a single digit. Even without being properly winged she is more powerful than any one of the 99 Sekirei that make up Numbers 10 through 108 with the notable exceptions of Kusano and Shiina, who control the powers of Life and Death respectively, making those two the two most powerful Sekirei alive for opposite reasons.

Calling Akitsu weak is a riot… emotionally damaged, yeah sure… weak, most certainly not.

Well… a Sekirei is a type of bird… and there are only a limited number of black birds out there, a Crow is one of the more widespread types… though it might have been less insulting if he had called her a Raven seeing as how Ravens are far less looked down upon than Crows. After all, it is said that if the resident Ravens ever leave the Tower of London, then the Monarchy will fall and take all of Britain with it. Those Ravens are damn well looked after. Being compared to a Raven is one of the highest of honors that can befall someone with a bird related theme.
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
I must not have been paying particularly close attention to Akitsu when I watched the Sekirei TV show… does she really say “Ah” before every sentence instead of something like “Ano”?

I do have to admit though, Akitsu is such a convenient first Sekirei to encounter during any Crossover story with a character who has advanced knowledge of seals and internal body energy.

Well… there is also the fact that some people do surgically alter themselves to have many of the same features that Xanna and Naruto have…

There is actually MORE than 108 Sekirei… they just don’t all have numbers yet…

LOL… actually, Naruto is in for a bit of a surprise… this universe is home to a rather large contingent of Megaboobs. About the only main character in the Sekirei series that didn’t have boobs of steel was Kusano, and I think that was primarily because she hadn’t gone through puberty yet. Even Miya had boobs of steel… though she did everything in her power to hide that fact.

Meh… why would Naruto ever need to hack when he will have Matsu and Kochou around perfectly happy to do it for him?

I wonder what Miya's reaction to the two perverted Gods will be...
CaptainToast321 chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
I gotta say. That was fucking awesome. I know that the story is probably already done, but I feel that adding a few more scenes about how people view Naruto in this would be interesting. Like let's say a scene of the Russians trying to figure out what the fuck happened with the whole hell gate thing lol.
Stratos263 chapter 16 . 2/21/2016