Reviews for Sekirei? Is that some new species of little sister?
missing word chapter 4 . 4/10/2022
affecting in the slightest - affecting him in the slightest
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2022
intent to main - intent to maim
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2022
layed - laid
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2022
payed - paid
FelineCube chapter 12 . 2/1/2022
You understand! Praise the FSM!
KadiganKSb chapter 10 . 11/15/2021
"YOU CAN'T JUST MOCK PEOPLES BELIEFS LIKE THAT, EVEN IF THEY *ARE* STUPID!"

YES YOU CAN! :D

I will respect your right to HAVE an opinion and to express it, but I absolutely don't have to respect your OPINION itself! :D

I have just as much of a right to declare your ideas idiotic, as you have to propose them in the first place. Freedom of speech works both ways, and it's intended to protect your right to SPEAK. It doesn't protect your ideas from being challenged, as much as some people seem to think so...

I, for one, applaud your open challenge to religious authority - and fiction like this is an exceptionally good vessel for it.
Tryson chapter 17 . 11/13/2021
I have an overwhelming desire to give a review On specifically the last chapter it was severely lacking Content...
Tryson chapter 11 . 11/12/2021
That was supposed to be offensive? Sorry I couldn’t tell I spent the whole time I was supposed to be offended laughing my butt off
Siem Demoz chapter 1 . 10/9/2021
I relate to naruto about the playlist I honestly always do the same until I get what I want.
fuunu chapter 4 . 10/7/2021
Man Naruto would get along great with the God of None and his familiy.
fireinmyeier chapter 16 . 9/10/2021
Heyo Noodlehammer
Book 3 of 4 completed and what can I say? I still love your writing stile
i am still pretty much miffed at the Mods for taking down "For Love Of Magic" but meh what can you do?
I am Already excited for the new "Metagaming?" Chapter and hope that the rest of your fics will be allowed to stay on .
Do yourself a favor and ignore the people that complain your writing style and/or Story content.
In my opinion you are one of the very few people here on that deliver constant good and long stories and I can say that I really love what you have done with Naruto and Xanna in this story line and with Harry and Luna in your other series
Best Regards and Goodspeed my dear fellow
elixirmaster chapter 2 . 9/1/2021
Sorry to hear about some idiot removing for love of magic from this site. I read that series twice (and i only even knew of it after reading joe lawyer's fic on qq) it's good. I guess I'm going to read this series now (I had only read the 1st so far) b4 some jic that idiot goes full retard.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2021
Good job
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 6/18/2021
love it
PanzerJ chapter 2 . 6/4/2021
Is it a good or bad thing that I laughed my face off at all the gore involving Yashima’s ashikabi in this chapter?
2,853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »