Reviews for Sekirei? Is that some new species of little sister?
SleepyFluffball chapter 16 . 6/1/2021
The ending made me happy.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/19/2021
I love how unapologetic you are even though I’m a Christian I don’t see this as offensive and it’s all made up for laughs anyways. Love your writing as always
Guest chapter 16 . 3/13/2021
Good story
4fundaore chapter 1 . 1/13/2021
Im not fond of sekirei, that said i had alot of fun reading this one, and the way it ties to the next word is satisfying to read.
Zsombi chapter 11 . 1/13/2021
Now I feel like this story is already too long for the amount of substance. It's getting too long winded. Just adding more "slice of life" elements one after the other like this is just procrastinating on the author's part.

If you have writer's block while substance wise the story is ready for the ending it's better to just end it then take a break to recharge instead of this.

While I don't think there can be much substance in a clearly super softcore hentai fanservice story as a base it does proove sufficient for light-hearted life & / joke content. Though, due to the start (1st) being primarily serious followed by a much less serious largely joke story, and then this (it could have been ended with most everything solved by ch. 8).. I honestly expect the (so far) final (4th) story to be much more serious than this one.
Zsombi chapter 7 . 1/13/2021
Since the derelict ship was more than mikely still somewhat available and because of what it contained if Naruto really wanted answer all he really would have had to do is find it and muck around in its computers. I find it really unlikely that the humans could understand everything about the tech. let alone a more than likely alien language.. otherwise humanity (or at least Japan via "The Corporation") would already have space superiority relative to the rest of Earth.

On the matter of deliberately not paying attention to one's surroundings.. that's just waiting for suffering actual perma-death by someone with the right tools/ skill/ ability etc. to actually off him, permanently.
Zsombi chapter 2 . 1/12/2021
"He'd kill the man later, it might be amusing to grind his plans into dust one piece at a time."

This reminds me to the Akatsuki incident. They did the exact same thing and despite the final end turning out better than good it was really touch and go for a while.

I'm of the belief that if you can do something with little to no effort then you should do it because it qill inevitably bite you at the worst possible moment.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/6/2021
Fly natsuo flyyyyy
Guest chapter 9 . 1/5/2021
Boobssss for the boob GOD!
elixirmaster chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
Akitsu is great. This is great
Ricee chapter 17 . 12/29/2020
loved the story, would love to read one where Naruto goes to the DXD universe and just fucks everyone up, I'm sure koneko would be a great little sister
Nulled Void chapter 16 . 12/9/2020
good
Fabianadat chapter 17 . 10/10/2020
Gostei bastante. Eu já tinha ouvido falar de Sekirei, mas não sabia da trama, ficou até bem delineado na sua história, sem contar como você apontou e cutucou as falhas do enredo. Suas tiradas sobre religião me fizeram rir bastante.
NibberWithAHardR chapter 5 . 10/2/2020
AMATERASU-CHAN NOOOOO! SHE WAS TAKEN FROM US TOO SOON :'( DEFINITELY THE SADDEST ANIME DEATH OF ALL TIME
Guest chapter 11 . 9/11/2020
Magnets ? had me in stitches, please tell me that was an It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia reference.
2,853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »