Reviews for Sekirei? Is that some new species of little sister?
Sypho Dias chapter 6 . 4/11/2019
Why arent we getting any good sex?
lameduck987 chapter 1 . 3/25/2019
Dammit I know nothing about Sekirei or even Stargate. So wanted to continue this too :(
Cosmos2001 chapter 16 . 3/6/2019
Awesome work man
Kitrane chapter 17 . 2/20/2019
Overwhelmed with desire I type these words.
mrttao chapter 15 . 2/16/2019
I find it a bit unbelievable how all the sekirei immediately accept naruto's explanation about the winging... the reason being that they were indoctrinated from birth about it with religious like fervor. Sure naruto has evidence and proof, but when has that ever mattered to a religious person? Yet in this fic 100% of the sekirei accept naruto's words that they were being mind controlled immediately after he unwings them instead of suspecting that he is mind control them instead, especially with him showing the ability to read minds (logically if he was mind controlling them then they wouldn't suspect him of doing so... but again, religious like indoctrination about winging).
Takadoshi Uzumaki chapter 12 . 1/11/2019
But...Scientology just means the study of science...or if you want a more literal definition "the science of knowledge." How could someone turn that into a religion?
Cranky Monkey 699 chapter 11 . 12/29/2018
Hahahahaha I can’t believe people get so worked up about this stuff. It’s hilarious and given it’s fan fiction it should be obvious not to take it seriously. Not to mention you have specifically stated it’s just a joke.
lara5170 chapter 11 . 12/29/2018
Maybe you are a god? I think that I am starting to love you but you need to continue writing... If you stopped does this mean you either got another girlfriend, got married and have a kid or two or changed jobs...?
Meh, such is life.
DraconicDuelist chapter 16 . 12/16/2018
Again, a very well written story.
I may be having another memory lapse, but I'd swear the next story in your list was something with Harry Potter. I hope that the memory issue is the problem, because I really do love this series!
DraconicDuelist chapter 15 . 12/16/2018
Not sure why it took me to the end of this chapter to guess that whatshisface (jerk in charge of MBI with the laser-rifle fetish) is likely to be the sacrifice used to bring back Takehito (being vaguely ironic in that he's likely the reason he's dead in the first place).
DraconicDuelist chapter 11 . 12/15/2018
I love this type of humor. The fact I only really fall under the categories of overweight, (semi)bearded, American could be part of the reason...
DraconicDuelist chapter 9 . 12/14/2018
"Honestly, there you go, assuming I'm a demon just because I have horns. You know what else has horns? A moose! What if I'm a moose you racist bastard?"

Ha! I'm going to try to remember that. I hope you don't mind if I potentially use that on one of the stories I'm trying to work out.
DraconicDuelist chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
Well, I now have another series to find time to watch. Thanks!
LandWhale172 chapter 17 . 11/30/2018