Reviews for Jonathan
steadfast chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
It seems that somehow, I never read this before. I enjoyed it!
VampirateLycan chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
LOVE IT!
samjackfan chapter 14 . 1/21/2009
WOW! GREAT STORY!

Jonathan is SO cute!

THX..
Dugleik chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
"He was never charged for what he did to the Colonel only his wife, and because he had a child he never went to jail."

You do know that's not how it works, right?
Dugleik chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
"I'm not going to tell you because it's a secret!"

"Tell me."

"Ok."

Apart from that little conversation, I think it's a good start.
smithcrafter chapter 14 . 1/31/2007
Very interesting story. Different, too. I enjoyed it a lot. I think now I'll look to see if you ever wrote that sequel.
Aligewe chapter 14 . 8/16/2005
This fic was really moving! I couldn't stop reading it! that fascinating was it! It is really good and I will look for the sequal now... LOL

I really hope you finish your fanfics, because I read a lot of them but not all... YET! so I really want to read a complete version... I hate it when I start reading a story and then have it stop somewhere because the author didn't continue...

I really hope you continue to write and update some of your stories...
BugExterminator chapter 14 . 8/10/2004
i luved it...everything except for the occasional swearing in it...and jst dont let jack and sam do anything stupid okay if u get wut i mean..like can they get married first!thanx well i luved the story and pleaze continue with left behind 2 i luv that one
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 14 . 6/28/2003
oh this is an excellent story!

well done...you've come up with explanations for so many of jack's little idiosyncrasies that it all fitd together really well too!

well done and please write a sequel *puppy dog eyes* ...maybe an encounter between big jack and his dad...?
Stoko chapter 14 . 5/21/2003
I loved it, can you do me a favour? If you ever do a sequal, can you email me about it? It's , thanks in advance :)
sherryf101 chapter 14 . 4/27/2003
good, real good. great story.
sarah chapter 14 . 4/24/2003
I love it!

A sequel will be cool.

Can't wait to see what you decide.
ednyadove chapter 14 . 4/24/2003
Oh, I have waited for you to update forever! thank you, thank you, thank you! I have enjoyed your story soo much. Hopefully there is still more chapters to come!
Stephanie Jeansonne chapter 14 . 4/23/2003
Very very cute story. Please write more. ::gives puppydog eyes:: Pwease?
movielover03 chapter 14 . 4/23/2003
Great story I wish there is more if I have any ideas I'll let you know.