Reviews for Rebirth of the Faint Smile
hifivebuddy chapter 20 . 12/2/2020
Claymore had a beautiful ending that left me with more questions and opened the claymore world even more ! Just what lies outside of the continent the organization has these ppl living on. Only Miria and a select claymores know that there is a whole world out there unknown to them, with a world war raging on in fact. The whole story of claymore takes place on some land the organization has chosen to be its testing site and lab for its weapons to use with the outside world. The fact that the claymores and even the civilians are merely lab rats just blew my mind and would have made incredible material for a sequel. Because what now? Will Miria be able to extract revenge or get information on the outside world? Will other claymores join her? Claymore is an underrated master piece
Guest chapter 39 . 8/15/2020
I hope kakashi x teresa is endgame. Obito is so unlikeable, such a begging sad dweeb
Nerfkiller chapter 31 . 8/4/2020
I hate it when people use op characters and they suddenly get nerfed for the sake of plot. I mean why even use the most op character in claymore who could kill yoma killers like they were flies without even giving fucks.

Honestly, this is fucking absurd if you think children can hurt her even without giving her all, when you think that a jonin that weak ass kakashi killed in the orig anime can even hinder her at all.

This is shit.
And the only people who'll believe it's not are people who haven't seen claymore or and idiots.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 21 . 10/19/2019
Wow she just lost it at the worst time. This has been lagging with a 4 year time skip and her still being a chunin. The absolute need to try and get back is bit tedious after 5 chapters let alone 21. Her obsessive need has become her greatest weakness and it doesnt make her more human like i hoped it just made it boring because 21 chapters of the same thing and now she spills she has a daughter to kakashi.
xXCreator-ChanXx chapter 20 . 11/3/2018
if I ever get a scene where Obito KISSES Teresa I will finally DIE in PEACE!
The Lord of Ship chapter 26 . 7/27/2018
I would like to say that , “ If Teresa is the silver moon then, Obito is like the night sky , and their children will be the stars”...
So I imagine;
Teresa held Obito tightly , tasting the bitterness on her tongue. The moon lit brightly above them , behind the window of Teresa’s room. She knew he is hurt and now she is on her bed, clutched that one man she gave her heart to.. If he was always there for her, then let her be with him.. “ If you were my sun, brightly shone me my way to the lighter side of this world of bloodshed.. Let me be the very moon that will bright up your darkest nights.. “, she said, feeling only sour on her tongue... Obito held the woman he loved dearly...

Man that took awhile..
Dash of light chapter 22 . 7/27/2018
OBITO! OBITO! OBITOOOOOOOOO!
DaleHasBeenHere chapter 19 . 7/27/2018
Can you imagine Teresa getting her wings after the incident of the fight with Priscilla? And her soul came back to her body in the Shinobi world, and in the hospital everyone will only stare at her!?
neah20 chapter 38 . 6/16/2018
I started reading the second part ... now I understand more about the sequel! I really like the couple of kakashi and Teresa knowing the hostiles they were and the inconclusive of their relationship ... well I'll read the second
neah20 chapter 15 . 6/16/2018
I like kakashix teresa?
xXCreator-ChanXx chapter 26 . 6/8/2018
What if there's a Senshi clan after all this?
xXCreator-ChanXx chapter 10 . 6/7/2018
Hello, how are you, my darling, today?~
xXCreator-ChanXx chapter 30 . 6/3/2018
I wonder what Madara will think if he actually met Teresa and finally understand what Obito is going..
xXCreator-ChanXx chapter 28 . 6/2/2018
/VIdThms1o1g
CrimsonSylvan chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
Hi just started reading this and this is just towards your author's note at the end. I do agree than making OC's is a pain in the ass and so is reading about OC's unless they are GOOD OC's. If it's just the parents to your own OC then it's not a huge issues cause then while your throwing in a named ninja into the cast to be fair there is no saying that there ISN'T a ninja in the village that looks like your OC and is just part of the nameless horde of other ninjas or civilians.