Reviews for Rebirth of the Faint Smile
nessiesmith2012 chapter 21 . 10/19
Wow she just lost it at the worst time. This has been lagging with a 4 year time skip and her still being a chunin. The absolute need to try and get back is bit tedious after 5 chapters let alone 21. Her obsessive need has become her greatest weakness and it doesnt make her more human like i hoped it just made it boring because 21 chapters of the same thing and now she spills she has a daughter to kakashi.
xXCreator-ChanXx chapter 20 . 11/3/2018
if I ever get a scene where Obito KISSES Teresa I will finally DIE in PEACE!
The Lord of Ship chapter 26 . 7/27/2018
I would like to say that , “ If Teresa is the silver moon then, Obito is like the night sky , and their children will be the stars”...
So I imagine;
Teresa held Obito tightly , tasting the bitterness on her tongue. The moon lit brightly above them , behind the window of Teresa’s room. She knew he is hurt and now she is on her bed, clutched that one man she gave her heart to.. If he was always there for her, then let her be with him.. “ If you were my sun, brightly shone me my way to the lighter side of this world of bloodshed.. Let me be the very moon that will bright up your darkest nights.. “, she said, feeling only sour on her tongue... Obito held the woman he loved dearly...

Man that took awhile..
Dash of light chapter 22 . 7/27/2018
OBITO! OBITO! OBITOOOOOOOOO!
DaleHasBeenHere chapter 19 . 7/27/2018
Can you imagine Teresa getting her wings after the incident of the fight with Priscilla? And her soul came back to her body in the Shinobi world, and in the hospital everyone will only stare at her!?
neah20 chapter 38 . 6/16/2018
I started reading the second part ... now I understand more about the sequel! I really like the couple of kakashi and Teresa knowing the hostiles they were and the inconclusive of their relationship ... well I'll read the second
neah20 chapter 15 . 6/16/2018
I like kakashix teresa?
xXCreator-ChanXx chapter 26 . 6/8/2018
What if there's a Senshi clan after all this?
xXCreator-ChanXx chapter 10 . 6/7/2018
Hello, how are you, my darling, today?~
xXCreator-ChanXx chapter 30 . 6/3/2018
I wonder what Madara will think if he actually met Teresa and finally understand what Obito is going..
xXCreator-ChanXx chapter 28 . 6/2/2018
/VIdThms1o1g
CrimsonSylvan chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
Hi just started reading this and this is just towards your author's note at the end. I do agree than making OC's is a pain in the ass and so is reading about OC's unless they are GOOD OC's. If it's just the parents to your own OC then it's not a huge issues cause then while your throwing in a named ninja into the cast to be fair there is no saying that there ISN'T a ninja in the village that looks like your OC and is just part of the nameless horde of other ninjas or civilians.
LazyTitanDG chapter 20 . 1/16/2018
There's a glaring mistake in this chapter, with her superb chakra-control, she would be almost immune to genjustu because she would be able to detect the foreign chakra enter her system.
merendinoemiliano chapter 39 . 12/25/2017
Very good story, i loved your version of Teresa and i can't wait to see the rest of the sequel. Merry Christmas.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
YES! cause Kakshi si a smart little book worm of a kid! I love it , him squrilling away to read in the quiet and isolation but actually appreciating connections...
and the bit I deemed it importanta and all the other stuff and muha.
good interactions! I do appreciate these two hanging out. the development is fun! and it does take into account their current vulnerabilities.
very fun and interesting conversation!

as for the Tsunade thing... no.
I wont argue about combat viability of it we have differing opinons on it.,...
but even their ROLES on it... what skills does Tesera have in regard to war fare? she has experience as a monster hunter and very high capabilities on a battlefield. non especailyl noteworthy... are of effect damages.
but she also has a life time of training hardwired into her to have ISSUES about humans cause of her handelers.
meaning shed be good for fighting and ware fare, perhaps hunting. be interesting if people give her tracking training?
Tsunades Roles are to hit HUGE and immediate medical assistance. shes the surviviability of the ninja forces while also being a big enough hitter. so roles and skills they should be FAR different. and poison.
I mean Teresa being an S class ninja eventually and being one of the only other woman that do so, SHOULD be an interesting dynamic, especially as this is the time and build up for the third shinboi war instead meaning that Tsunade already fought in one her legend is intact but shes likely to get a medically discharge a bit into the war.

so..yeah.
but Kakashi and Teresa social interactions! very fun.