Reviews for Rebirth of the Faint Smile
neah20 chapter 38 . 6/16
I started reading the second part ... now I understand more about the sequel! I really like the couple of kakashi and Teresa knowing the hostiles they were and the inconclusive of their relationship ... well I'll read the second
neah20 chapter 15 . 6/16
I like kakashix teresa?
xXCreator-ChanXx chapter 26 . 6/8
What if there's a Senshi clan after all this?
xXCreator-ChanXx chapter 10 . 6/7
Hello, how are you, my darling, today?~
xXCreator-ChanXx chapter 30 . 6/3
I wonder what Madara will think if he actually met Teresa and finally understand what Obito is going..
xXCreator-ChanXx chapter 28 . 6/2
/VIdThms1o1g
CrimsonSylvan chapter 1 . 5/31
Hi just started reading this and this is just towards your author's note at the end. I do agree than making OC's is a pain in the ass and so is reading about OC's unless they are GOOD OC's. If it's just the parents to your own OC then it's not a huge issues cause then while your throwing in a named ninja into the cast to be fair there is no saying that there ISN'T a ninja in the village that looks like your OC and is just part of the nameless horde of other ninjas or civilians.
LazyTitanDG chapter 20 . 1/16
There's a glaring mistake in this chapter, with her superb chakra-control, she would be almost immune to genjustu because she would be able to detect the foreign chakra enter her system.
merendinoemiliano chapter 39 . 12/25/2017
Very good story, i loved your version of Teresa and i can't wait to see the rest of the sequel. Merry Christmas.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
YES! cause Kakshi si a smart little book worm of a kid! I love it , him squrilling away to read in the quiet and isolation but actually appreciating connections...
and the bit I deemed it importanta and all the other stuff and muha.
good interactions! I do appreciate these two hanging out. the development is fun! and it does take into account their current vulnerabilities.
very fun and interesting conversation!

as for the Tsunade thing... no.
I wont argue about combat viability of it we have differing opinons on it.,...
but even their ROLES on it... what skills does Tesera have in regard to war fare? she has experience as a monster hunter and very high capabilities on a battlefield. non especailyl noteworthy... are of effect damages.
but she also has a life time of training hardwired into her to have ISSUES about humans cause of her handelers.
meaning shed be good for fighting and ware fare, perhaps hunting. be interesting if people give her tracking training?
Tsunades Roles are to hit HUGE and immediate medical assistance. shes the surviviability of the ninja forces while also being a big enough hitter. so roles and skills they should be FAR different. and poison.
I mean Teresa being an S class ninja eventually and being one of the only other woman that do so, SHOULD be an interesting dynamic, especially as this is the time and build up for the third shinboi war instead meaning that Tsunade already fought in one her legend is intact but shes likely to get a medically discharge a bit into the war.

so..yeah.
but Kakashi and Teresa social interactions! very fun.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 14 . 11/18/2017
ha. dismiisive beliving is the belief in ya! nice mess.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 13 . 11/17/2017
I do enjoy that. a nice surprise from abilities, Asuma able to bloddy her nsoe is well done.
I mean her making her decisions as a choice of a pacifist of sorts has to be driving people nuts...
but Danzo and Sarutobis relationship hasent been BROKEN as of yet. he hasent gone off the rails and gone rouge yet which means still help and good feels.

see I can see by durability she has a lot of people handled and certainly eventually S class? but not... well. pracilla and the abyssal essentially lesser jinchurinicks...
but she doesn't have that much surprising skill? like very limited in some stuff. but very specifialized in things but not sure what your doing when it comes to things like genjutsu or ninjutsus all of the claymores can get hURT absurdly easily... but the regen...
hmm.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 8 . 6/7/2017
lol must by some shampoo or something.
but I lker her growing! I would reall like someone to knock her of her pedestal, if not that at least shake it enough to startle her... that is going to beyond the dbout the BIGGEST issue of how you handle all of this her skills and capabilities and hwo that correlates...
ninjas are more dodgers than regeneratiors save for the few but her fighting on a how do you fight this should be interesting constraint.
so. do like that she feels more alaive as a character here. that is good.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 7 . 6/6/2017
so... no seeing her struggle with techniques completely different than from what we have seen? replacement, illusions or henge? just keep her op Mary suing it?
hmm. I REALLY really hope that their is going to be interesting fights and her getting completely surprised by shinobi and their oddness in the future. even if she wins the STRUGGLE you know?
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 4 . 6/6/2017
She is op and fighting children so meh? I like obito being a cheerful mess and wearing her down and a rivalry with Kakashi who has issues! But threat? Same village just training what even. Still enjoy her helping obito to get back at Kakashi good human stuff course her authority kink and indoor dance issues are kind of a no idea what your doing with it? But hey