Reviews for Rebirth of the Faint Smile
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 15 . 11/19
YES! cause Kakshi si a smart little book worm of a kid! I love it , him squrilling away to read in the quiet and isolation but actually appreciating connections...
and the bit I deemed it importanta and all the other stuff and muha.
good interactions! I do appreciate these two hanging out. the development is fun! and it does take into account their current vulnerabilities.
very fun and interesting conversation!

as for the Tsunade thing... no.
I wont argue about combat viability of it we have differing opinons on it.,...
but even their ROLES on it... what skills does Tesera have in regard to war fare? she has experience as a monster hunter and very high capabilities on a battlefield. non especailyl noteworthy... are of effect damages.
but she also has a life time of training hardwired into her to have ISSUES about humans cause of her handelers.
meaning shed be good for fighting and ware fare, perhaps hunting. be interesting if people give her tracking training?
Tsunades Roles are to hit HUGE and immediate medical assistance. shes the surviviability of the ninja forces while also being a big enough hitter. so roles and skills they should be FAR different. and poison.
I mean Teresa being an S class ninja eventually and being one of the only other woman that do so, SHOULD be an interesting dynamic, especially as this is the time and build up for the third shinboi war instead meaning that Tsunade already fought in one her legend is intact but shes likely to get a medically discharge a bit into the war.

so..yeah.
but Kakashi and Teresa social interactions! very fun.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 14 . 11/18
ha. dismiisive beliving is the belief in ya! nice mess.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 13 . 11/17
I do enjoy that. a nice surprise from abilities, Asuma able to bloddy her nsoe is well done.
I mean her making her decisions as a choice of a pacifist of sorts has to be driving people nuts...
but Danzo and Sarutobis relationship hasent been BROKEN as of yet. he hasent gone off the rails and gone rouge yet which means still help and good feels.

see I can see by durability she has a lot of people handled and certainly eventually S class? but not... well. pracilla and the abyssal essentially lesser jinchurinicks...
but she doesn't have that much surprising skill? like very limited in some stuff. but very specifialized in things but not sure what your doing when it comes to things like genjutsu or ninjutsus all of the claymores can get hURT absurdly easily... but the regen...
hmm.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 8 . 6/7
lol must by some shampoo or something.
but I lker her growing! I would reall like someone to knock her of her pedestal, if not that at least shake it enough to startle her... that is going to beyond the dbout the BIGGEST issue of how you handle all of this her skills and capabilities and hwo that correlates...
ninjas are more dodgers than regeneratiors save for the few but her fighting on a how do you fight this should be interesting constraint.
so. do like that she feels more alaive as a character here. that is good.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 7 . 6/6
so... no seeing her struggle with techniques completely different than from what we have seen? replacement, illusions or henge? just keep her op Mary suing it?
hmm. I REALLY really hope that their is going to be interesting fights and her getting completely surprised by shinobi and their oddness in the future. even if she wins the STRUGGLE you know?
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 4 . 6/6
She is op and fighting children so meh? I like obito being a cheerful mess and wearing her down and a rivalry with Kakashi who has issues! But threat? Same village just training what even. Still enjoy her helping obito to get back at Kakashi good human stuff course her authority kink and indoor dance issues are kind of a no idea what your doing with it? But hey
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 2 . 6/6
So I am quite curious... the question of the universe is going to be scaling coming stove power and we'll everything else. I'm a tad nippy unsure how much of her former outlook makes her blind to what a village entails and tad worried boring that she has all of her strength right off the bat? Meh. And Danzo a head ache but a difficult character to pin down in terms of effectiveness so very worried on balance and stuff but I'm intrigued really
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 6/6
so form the beginning writing and everything else you seem to have the dedication for this STORY and I am quite happy! I mean I do believe your scalling is a bit off but that is me standing from the point of when both sotries are ended and can be judged... like all the Bijju can probably destroy the Abbysal ones, through sheer importality granted but still.
and the best of S class.
but regeneration vs hardiness vs defences versus offensive OUTPUT is all sorts of issues.
but hey reincarnation.
als of freaking DANZO being the man is hilarious and appt. course him having kid? coruse him having kid and TRAMUA... but ROOT? but Orochimaru. but Tenzo and nearly every bad decision ever is Danzo jump on it as quick as POSSIBLE approach...
SO! this seems interesting and I am very curious? but I am also wary about what I am walking into! let us see.
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 10 . 4/6
I ship it, I can see obito being with Teresa in the end rather than rin
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 10 . 4/6
gawked not gawp
Cha0s4ever chapter 39 . 3/27
Impressive and interesting. I very much appreciated your tale.
Warrior- airbender chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
I am so happy that there finally a good crossover fanfic of Claymore/Naruto. I dreamed of seeing Teresa in crossover fanfic of naruto, but didn't expect her to be reborn which I find a very good idea for the beginning of the story. After reading all of the chapters, this is one of my favorite fanfic crossover to ever read in history. I know that you must have work very hard and did a lot of research into doing a crossover fanfic project for claymore/naruto. Most of the time, some writers don't even do any research and read the manga. In the past, I seen not very good crossover claymore/naruto fanfic and they get shut down really fast by reviews.

Anyway, Keep up the good work and don't let these haters push you around. Your doing the best and that all the counts. Plus, you have good reviewers that are there to help you and give you ideas or suggestion for your fanfic.
ReceiverOfWisdom302 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
I'm so ridiculously excited that this story is over 30 chapters long. So glad to have discovered it. I'm not really a fan of naruto but this story has me entirely captured.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 39 . 5/5/2016
Hell yeah!
NarutoXHonoka chapter 38 . 5/2/2016
oh a sequel, i will definitely read it and it seems you have made a choice to name it "Legend of the Faint Smile" that was a beautiful Title