Reviews for Ghost King, Snow Queen
Indian Sunset chapter 37 . 8/1/2017
I'm late, but I really have to applaud this story. I love how realistic and detailed it was. Admittedly the last few chapters were a bit rushed, but on the whole the story was realistic and impressive. I also like how much thought you put into everything, and how Elsa and Nico feel a platonic love rather than a romantic one.
Your story has something about it that really makes it stand out from the rest of the fanfiction I've read.
never-seen-the-sun chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
No! My Neeks! *crying*
EllaAnnieGrace chapter 32 . 2/23/2016
I think that 'the first time in forever (reprise)' would be good to listen to while reading this
Yellow Starcat chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Wow I like this story. Although Nico just telling her about the gods and all that seems a little bit unlikely...
EllaAnnieGrace chapter 20 . 12/17/2015
OH my gosh! Gardian angel, really? you do know that di angelo means the angel, right?
Catalina V Black chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
Is it German or Germenic what you meant to say and Roman not Romance
Aquafin chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
STUPID KING! Hate him, love you.
Ruby Fey chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
Bitch Dad!
green1 chapter 14 . 6/25/2015
I a really glad there is no romance.
NicoTheGhostKing chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Noooo! Nicooo! This story is great by the way.
Circlet of Thorns chapter 31 . 6/19/2015
Doesn't Nico have a frozen heart? Elsa too?
the Oracle of Akemi chapter 37 . 5/11/2015
I don't mind the short chapter. I can wait for the sequels.
Ranger Estrella chapter 37 . 5/11/2015
love it
XxgirlblunderXx chapter 37 . 5/3/2015
Oh man plz tell me my super long. Review posted O_O :O(...?
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 37 . 5/3/2015
Yaaaaayyyy i finished this whole story in less then 24 hours and mind you. I stayed up pretty dam late doin so but let me tell you this...IT WAS EFFIN WORTH IT ! :D Also im glad you reached 350 reviews and i helped you get there. I Also realized:(again i cant Pm becuz i cant log in n i dont wanna spoil...): how you had parts of. The frozen movie and twisted them a bit to fit the story line ...Which was Awsome ! :)3 also uick question but what about the ring Elsa gave Nico ? Did he take it of?, lose it? Or did khionie take it away .? o_O ok never mind not a quick question... oh and is this what Hestia meant would happen? And will Elsa meat Hades ? Will Nico and Elsa finally fall in love? Cuz every time i thought they would kiss or have some romance i get turned down DX and if Nico cant have true "Romantical" love with Elsa... then who? Well thats pretty much it i tried to make it as long as possible but just remember to hurry with the sequel...WAIT WHAT IF YOU MAKE ANOTHER STORY WITH PERCY AND ANNA !After Elsa leaves !?ahe just a segestion...Byeeeeeeeeee \(•_•)/