Reviews for Requiem of Souls
Angelkitty1 chapter 18 . 3/8/2004
Hey, just letting you know that I'm still reading! I just have to make time now to keep up with my friends' work...ahggh stupid work and life... Keep it up!
Crow Magnum chapter 18 . 3/8/2004
I liked this chapter, it was long and it also kept my interest. There weren't any problems I noticed about grammar or anything like that so that was cool. That's it really. Can't wait to see what happens next.
nightdragon0 chapter 18 . 3/8/2004
Very nice battle, and a truly good way of linking the two, I have to say agian!
BeastialSunStormDragon chapter 18 . 3/8/2004
My opinion? Superb. I would say all the pieces I figured out on how you made your fic connect to BoF3, but I don't know if all your readers have played it...But I still consider this fic to be Superb.
Dez384 chapter 17 . 2/26/2004
Nice story, but poor Jasmine.
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 17 . 2/25/2004
finally, the party is reunited, the beggening of the end.
Anyway, now you know the deal, i have my 11th chapter of guns and dragons up, R&R it please, else next chapter, i wont read or review of yours.
Topaz Rosales chapter 17 . 2/25/2004
AWESOME!
AWESOME CHAPTER!AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!
I burst into tears!
AWESOME CHAPTER!
I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT IN WORDS! IT'S SO AWESOME!
WONDERFUL! SUPENDESE!EXELLENT!FANTASTIC! GRAND! AMAZING!
. SO AWESOME!
Airess chapter 17 . 2/23/2004
glad that the group's back together! Another well written chapter. Feel sorry for Jas though
nightdragon0 chapter 17 . 2/23/2004
Reunited at last, well that's pretty sweet.
And Gaist in guardian form, I'll always remember he looked pretty cool!
Keith chapter 17 . 2/23/2004
Once again, a good chapter. Can't find anything to complain about, so that's all I'll say for now.
Crow Magnum chapter 17 . 2/22/2004
This chapter was fairly anti-climactic, I was expecting cliff-hangar 'Who are you?' Kind of thing. What I got was they immediately recognize each other. It seemed to me like it was a bit succinct.
Crow Magnum chapter 16 . 2/15/2004
I appologize for the lateness of my review, I wanted to finish the entire thing. I like it, you have a cool way of integrating all of this outside material into the story and that's cool. Ryu's amnesia is nicely handled and I'm waiting for what's going to happen when he meets up with his old friends.
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 16 . 2/14/2004
yup, right as i said in my email the last review was not able to be completely uploaded. Creepy intro, and good advance in storyline.
Anyhow, please respond to my email.
Dez384 chapter 16 . 2/14/2004
Cool story. Is Ryu going to get his brood back?
Angelkitty1 chapter 16 . 2/14/2004
Great chapter! Your story has really made me like Katt a lot more. I'm usually a Ryu/Nina fan...but I just really don't mind here. I still think you are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more! Keep it up!
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »