Reviews for Requiem of Souls
Keith chapter 16 . 2/11/2004
Hi! Cool chapter, as usual. So Myria was removing Ryu's dragon powers? Interesting. As for the dragon equipment, might there not be more than one set? Just a thought. Until later.
nightdragon0 chapter 16 . 2/11/2004
Hm, somewhat strange reaction to BoF2 Ryu's half dragon persona. I wonder how it'll affect Garr later?
Topaz Rosales chapter 16 . 2/10/2004
GREAT CHAPTER!
OH!1
SO GREAT!
I feel sorry for Ryu, he doesn't have a clue what's going on! Towards the end it was ha-ay-re-us. - Sorry, don't know how to spel it so I sounded it out. Hope you know what I;m trying to say. _ SO AWESOME!
Gaist? WOW! Looks impressive, but never imagined him to have gray, but what the HELL! AWESOME CHAPTER!
PLEASE UPDATE MORE!
SON! PLEASE!
man, If I were older I would pay you lots of money for even one chapter! AWESOME!
PLEASE! WRITE SON!
Keith chapter 15 . 2/8/2004
Hi, me again. Really nice story. Interesting. Very interesting. Good cliffhanger. I think I know what will happen, though. Still a very nice story. Until later.
Topaz Rosales chapter 16 . 1/31/2004
HOW DARE YOU!
YOU LEFT A BIG, HUGE, HUGMUNGUS CLIFFY!
THE BIGGEST ONE I EVER HAVE READ!
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! TO ME!
YOU LIKE TORTURING ME! DON'T YOU! DON'T YOU!
I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! I GOTTA KNOW! NOW! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
I'M GOING TO DYE!
*starts crying* WHA! What's going to happen! I can't take this anymore.
*Stops crying* Well, please updat as soon as possible please! I can't wait! I have to know what will happen! AH!
*Goes insane*
beyrob chapter 16 . 1/29/2004
I really like your story. It's very peotical and beutifuly writen. I love that you included things from all 3 games (and a bit from 4 ie sandflieyers). Like a good book, i can't wait till the next update
Angelkitty1 chapter 16 . 1/21/2004
Alright! I finally got around to doing this! I still love this story and even though I'm not a Ryu/Katt fan, I don't really care. These stories are supposed to be good and unique and how can you have a blend of things w/o delving into unliked or unknown pairings? I also have never really played BoF 2 but I still love it. As I told you before, I liked Ladon's sense of humor and you are right, he would have to have that sense b/c of the world he created. I hope Ryu's going to be alright. I'm all for the crazy dream sequences.
Alright then, I guess this is long enough. I'll get onto Legacy to review this again. As soon as my internet starts working (I'm at a friend's house)
Ta ta!
Angelkitty .
Rena chapter 16 . 1/21/2004
Katt, Nina, it doesn't matter to me what pairing you chose ::ducks flames from nowhere:: This is a great story and I'll continue to read it as long as you write it. Oh, and I like the convo between Ryu and Ladon. Heehee, Ladon's a bit of a smart-aleck, huh? :)
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 16 . 1/20/2004
Ah, it was okay... but as for the authors notes, thats just how poeple are. Sides, at least you got more reviews then me.
Speaking of which, you owe me at least one already, so i'll be waiting...
nightdragon0 chapter 16 . 1/19/2004
Wonder how they'll react if/when they find out he's part dragon (the BoF2 Ryu).
Nice battle too, guess one of his dragon 'summonings' came out in there!
LuoRider chapter 15 . 1/6/2004
Phew. it's been awhile. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this. But anyways, like I said before, this is a VERY good story, and I REALLY like the way you've taken so much time to develop the charactars. There were a few pretty awkward sentences, such as: "One could see two cities next to each other and above the western most one were blinking letters, saying 'you are here'" but I'm just nitpicking, and its not really that big of a deal. Overall this is very impressive, and I'll definitly be checking back on it from now on. Keep it up!
Keith chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Well, I said I'd review, so here goes. A very well written story, I can't find much wrong with it. The few things that bother me are either probable typos, or less concrete issues.
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 15 . 12/17/2003
Hmm, definentally getting better. As a note, i have another chapter up, and yes, it is shorter, so quite your whining already.
Anyway, keep going, and no, i am not gonna say it, i just dont feel up to it at all right now.
Ryu chapter 4 . 12/16/2003
Sorry for not reviewing earlier. Finals and updates on my fics were quite the time consumer.
Anyways, quite a compelling story you have here. I hope the rest of the chapters are as interesting as these ones. I'll review again when I have read a few more chapters.
By the way, if you're familiar with any of the categories of my fics, feel free to read them.
Ryu
Topaz Rosales chapter 15 . 12/15/2003
Hello!
Topaz here!
Sorry I haven't been e-mailing you. It's just that since it's the last week of the semester and last week before the two weeks off for the holidays, I've been too busy studing and making sure I pass. I'm very sorry, and please forgive me. In your last e-mail you were crying. T_T Sorry.
This chapter was great, and really funny! I think Bleu is a traitor. hm, thats what I think.
Anyway, I wonder what Yua is going to do, and what's going to happen to Ryu! MAN! I can't wait till the next chapter! This is such an AWESOME chapter! No! AWESOME STORY! Great story! I'm going to print it out! _ Well, it was definatly longer than the last chapter and it was a great gift for the holiday. O.o? Did I say that right? Ah what the hell. Anyway, sorry, I'm not e-mailing you, it's just that Sapphire is on it most of the time, and I have my final Exams this week. AND BUYING PEOPLE PRESENTS! gr . I should relax. Anyway, great chapter and I hope you update soon okay?
Bye bye!
P.S. I would also love to get the website where the music theme to the chapter please...oh damn...did I say that right. . Gotta have sleep, it's 11: 33 pm. Oh well, have a good nights rest and hope ta here from you soon!
BYE BYE!
Is this a long review? HOPE SO! This story deserves lots og reviews and lONG GREAT reviews! NO FLAMES!
MAN! RYU! I can't think of what is going to happen to him! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
I can't wait! I have to know what is going to happen to him! MAN! WHA! I have to know! You leave every chapter a cliff hanger! 0 wha! Oh well, who cares.
Well, see YA! and hope to here from you soon! BYE BYE!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »