Reviews for Requiem of Souls
BW7Stripes chapter 15 . 12/12/2003
another great chapter!:D now how r they gonna find Ryu? when is the group gonna reunite? wat's gonna happen to Yua? ? ? ? too many questions lol. i'll b waiting 4 ur next chappie, and soz about the long time 4 chapter 2 on ryumeo and kattette... its almost finished!
Zypher chapter 15 . 12/12/2003
Jean never had that accent in the other chapters, a well guess it dont matter bein' your fic and all.
The activity with nina and the others was okay except i wonder why did u leave garr and the others out of this chapter, hope u have many more mysterys to unfold in this fic.
best of luck ,
zypher
nightdragon0 chapter 15 . 12/11/2003
Hm...cause the Teepo in BoF3 later is named after this one perhaps? Just a thought.
Yeah, the hymn, I was thinking more of the music track titled 'For the Dragons' in BoF3, but FFX's is pretty nice too.
Interesting!
Angel-chan2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Yo! Angel-chan here, reviewing as promised! _~
Nice work so far! I'll review the other chapters once I get the chance to read them, but for now... Back to studying... e_e
Legacy chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
hello Legacy here,

Not a bad story you have here. I'm not too familair with BOF2, specially since I haven't finished it, but it's a nice twist that you made it a Ryu/Katt story. Did not see any errors or anything, your description is not bad, all and all I would say this was a good read. I play on continuing to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

BTW...the area on the sword you called crossbar, is actually called the hilt of the sword.
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 14 . 11/16/2003
Finally the title's meaning is revealed, the song that praises Ladon.

You have indeed a more compelling chapter here, and no improvements. Lyric wise, it is okay, not many are good with making song lyrics, me myself would need a rythm music to know how it goes.

It seems the party is still separated, though what will happen when The wanderour reveals his identity to ryu?

As i Respond: Stay Tuned.

And as I repeatively say...

Henshin-a-go-go-baby!

Viewtiful Joe AKA Ryu Gunslinger
Topaz Rosales chapter 14 . 11/15/2003
hello!

This was a short chater...Oh well! Great story! Man! This chapter was great and sten always is kinda joking around at all times... _

What was the song you put in here? I didn't catch it? I was listening to Romancing Train from Final Fantasy Unlimited...but it didn't match the chapter. _ Well,see YA!
nightdragon0 chapter 14 . 11/14/2003
Hymn of the dragons...hmm, sounds very familiar!
BW7Stripes chapter 14 . 11/14/2003
hey, cool chapter! I like the way you built up history of the dragons and the hymn of the dragon. By the way, I do like Breath of fire music but ur link didn't show up! also a koneko is a kitten! 3

keep up the good work!
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 10 . 10/13/2003
well, getting better and more creepier.

BTW, my fourth chapter is up, so R&R it if you could. Also, if there are less then a few mistikes, then just leave them be, it is not such a big deal if there are only so little, considering how long mine is ((26 pages, not to brag, just to warn)).
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
Hmm, it is pretty good, and nice idea with Bleu (Deis as she is called in japan) ultimate spell.

I'll check more out when i get the chance.
BW7Stripes chapter 13 . 10/2/2003
This is such a great story! plz update soon!
Angelkitty1 chapter 13 . 10/2/2003
I'm still likeing this story! Sorry it took me so long to review...I have 2 jobs now and NO TIME...hehehe. I really liked that dream part with Ryu, it was funny and really cool at the same time. Keep it up and don't worry, it's really good!
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
hmm, pretty good, though i see also, like me, the problem with the ... parts. Learning from someone else, the way to pull that off is to space after it, that way it will look like the three periods marks.
Topaz Rosales chapter 13 . 9/25/2003
hahahahaha!

Hokum! hahahahahaha! That's funny, and I new Bear would lose to Ryu! _ Great!

Why didn't you tell me you new Xellos Slayers? Oh well. Well, I loved this chapter and I think it's one of my favriote one too. _ Gotta go, mom baked cookies! _

P.S This was one great chapter. Please upate soon!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »