Reviews for Wishes of Another Dream
dcsonic 10 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
please continue
eecobeo chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Hope you continue this story
necee90 chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
Puh-lease update soon! Loving it so far.
LivininCorsets chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Phoibos and demios are the names of rei's two crows and the names of Mars's moons. While meaning fear and dread. I'm gonna guess you are going to have a "evil Greek god" theme like hades, Aries (also known as mars and father to Eros, Phobos and demios with their mother Aphrodite) demios, chronos, Pan(maybe the god of mischif and usually takes the form of a sayter and is one of saturn's moons. Although he is also hanging around Artimis the goddess of the moon and hunt), if I remember correctly Lilith was the goddess of the new moon and could be concidered the first vampire.

All of that is congecture so lemmie know if I hit it spot on or if I am dead wrong- the fact I'm feeding so much into this is because I am enjoying the story-oh a pentagram means protection which is why we Wicca use it so often, the upside down pentagram with an elongated point is evil.

But if chibi-chan isn't allowed to go back home would t that mess up the timeline?
RayZay chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Nice job on the story! Keep going! !
Sun Wukongoku chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Please contiue I like this gohanxchibiusa fic you've made.
Sightbent chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Quite the interesting story so far. I look forward to it continuing on.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
It's actually sailor chibi moon and isn't she invulnerable?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Yes, Yes, YES!
flynn chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Do you think you could make more?
Mapleworld312 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Oh please don't stop. This is the most interesting fanfic I'm ever going to read. I hope you will make more. Oh just to let you know that all sailor senshi are capable of invulnerable including sailor chibi moon.
GMCubed chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
A Youkai? I wonder if Phobos had any connection to the earthquakes in the last chapter...

Not sure how I feel about Dragon Ball/Sailor Moon worlds co-existing with each other. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but do take notes of the risk of plot holes you may encounter later on. Unless this is some AU, they simply can't co-exist because their world's geographies are very different. Keep this in mind.

Looking forward to the next update.
Da-Awesom-One chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Most of this chapter seemed very original, and I was THIS close to praising you for it. However, the last thing Gohan told Chibiusa was AGAIN, from Hall of Fame... Chapter 3 to be precise.

Look, I really want to like this story, but I have little tolerance for plagiarism, even a little bit. You seem to be going in the right direction, but you need to come up with your own material. You didn't even admit to your error from last chapter. So please refrain from doing this any further.

However, I have to ask you: isn't there already a Phobos, which is one of Rei's crows?

I sincerely hope you heed my advice.
ChaosDestruction chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
And they meet. Soul eating... Oh, Dear. Well, let's let a full-powered SSJ2 take care of it. Loved the fight. Enjoyed Phobos being turned to dust :), And I liked the reaction to each other.
necee90 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I obsess over this pairing! I am dying for you to post more