Reviews for Harry Potter and the Avenging Iron Wizard
Smokeing chapter 27 . 8/3
I am not a very good reviewer but I've enjoyed this story very much hope you will pick it up and finish it some time thank you very much
Winterfall2021 chapter 27 . 7/16
Update soon please
SherlockWholmes chapter 27 . 7/16
I lived this fic so far! Harry's campaign to get expelled is valiant, if futile. Dumbles will out stubborn him. Harry/Daphne Potter, Harry/Kitty Black, Harry/Luna Stark? Or Kitty Stark, Luna Black?
why not from ilvermory
pksap128 chapter 3 . 6/24
What a piece of shit!
Fellbane chapter 13 . 6/15
I was promised a smart, savvy, ladies man, Harry but to be honest, all I’ve seen so far is an arrogant, petulant child who is actually more unlikable than this version of Dumbledore.
Veronica McClure chapter 26 . 6/11
Guess Harry can be lucky the Malfoys and Notts didn't have any daughters?
Veronica McClure chapter 24 . 6/10
Then again this Harry wouldn't have to give up or lose his magic, because leaving Hogwarts would merely mean he could return to the States and his magical training there. :D
Veronica McClure chapter 11 . 6/10
Funny. if a Malfoy was "demanding" tutors Fudge himself would fall all over the place providing them with no argument. But since Harry Potter Stark is wanting tutors worth his money, everyone wants to argue. Hmph.
Veronica McClure chapter 6 . 6/10
You keep losing possessives! Better have your proofreader be more thorough.
Veronica McClure chapter 5 . 6/10
I wonder if any of Harry's ancestors had raised Snowy or Artic owls, hmmhence why Hedwig took such a shine to Harry; she sensed Potter or Evans blood in Harry.? Just some thoughts.
Veronica McClure chapter 4 . 6/10
Yeah right, Sirius was merely the only one alive who hadn't been blown up!
Veronica McClure chapter 3 . 6/10
As often as Dumbledores have always spouted being able to control his staff, it's surprising they don't all have the latest in Dog collarsor cat collars).
Otsutsuki no Yami chapter 7 . 5/18
Your story doesn't make any sense. Sorry, but Tony Stark knew before that Harry is a Wizard, he knew about the MACUSA, so you would has thought he would has learned something about his biological parent's world? Being prepared, and yes, he is because he knew the first two years of Hogwarts, but you make Harry an annoying character with his I hate this and I hate that.

I want to be muggle, why the fuck does he say that when he also have a different experience in America Magical world. You should have worded it different, because being a Muggle isn't that great and he is denying a part of himself. Your Harry is an annoying childish brat who doesn't see the benefit of what he have.

Just because he dislikes Dumbledore and everything he stands for and suddenly its I hate everything Magic. That is no normal thought. He can accept Magic for what it is and anything that is with Dumbledore he could ignore.

Tony Stark and anyone else would has seen the benefit and something Harry's adopted father should have pointed out. Secondary he has friends on Charles Xvier school, so you should thought he would has accepted his magic. He can accept his magic but doesn't mean that he accept Magical Britain.

Correct this please because an angry Harry story is just plain annoying.
Thank you for a wonderful story. It is nice to see a Harry that is sticking up for himself.
To many authors give him a better or worse background then still have him be a push-over.
Thanks again.