Reviews for Harry Potter and the Avenging Iron Wizard
Alter ego not ultra ego, god I hope that isn't a constant 8n this story
Pointer3109 chapter 9 . 12/14/2023
Even if Harry manages to get expelled, he is still engaged to Daphne. He's being more than a little short sighted.
Pointer3109 chapter 5 . 12/14/2023
A Harry that merely shakes his head at getting a bank clerk killed is upset with someone chewing out a store clerk.
Fredward1 chapter 2 . 9/14/2023
Jesus christ dude theyre 11. They shouldnt be acting like this let alone talking like it
Mewtwo-TheLoneShadow chapter 27 . 7/22/2023
Very cool concept, loving the Ironman levels of sass on Harry! Can't wait for more!
Trainion chapter 11 . 6/2/2023
Just kick him the fuck out
Mark chapter 27 . 4/27/2023
You said you'd update monthly but it's been 5 years now. What happened? Hope you're doing okay!
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 7 . 3/7/2023
A few chaps before, I was thinking, scream it out for everyone to hear why don't you. and now, here we are.

It's getting pretty old, we get it! you were hurt, boohoo. Don't need to scream it out to get pity points, only to be a tsudere and say, nah I'm fine.
ALPHA02FURY97 chapter 27 . 2/3/2023
Hey it has been 2023 when are you planning to come back and continue this?
Urgazhi chapter 14 . 11/8/2022
Two steps forward three steps back on the Daphne front for this chapter. The condescending attitude towards her joining his classes instead of just letting her audit them seems kind of patronizing. At least let the girl try dude.
Urgazhi chapter 9 . 11/7/2022
I have a hard time thinking that an 11 year old would act that way...

Also I'm think after how he treated Daphne that he would've been hexed. He's not even an enjoyable character at this point.
Urgazhi chapter 7 . 11/7/2022
So he is to afraid to have a hard conversation with Kitty, but is willing to air that dirty laundry in public... Somehow I agree with Snape
Urgazhi chapter 6 . 11/7/2022
Not telling your faux girlfriend smooth the bethrotal is going to set a bad precedent
Angelique-Amanda chapter 27 . 11/1/2022
please update this awesome story
Anime100 chapter 27 . 10/29/2022
This is truly interesting to read; please update soon

Poor Harry and Sirius. Thank you so much Tony . How will the meeting between Sirius and Remus go?

Please stay safe out there
1,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »