Reviews for Harry Potter and the Avenging Iron Wizard
I love this so far
123iHAvEnOSoUL321 chapter 1 . 7/10
To all the people who are saying the writer is portraying 11 year olds as teenaged, have you seen 11 year old today? They are SO mature and know too much for their own good. I speak from experience.
Kain129 chapter 27 . 6/24
keep i coming
Balagor chapter 10 . 6/16
I am still reading through this, so this assessment might be subject to change.

First, the language is readable, so there is no difficulty in understanding what the author is trying to convey.

The story at this appoint appears to be headed to a general bash of the Wizarding World. Dumbledore is being portrayed as probably evil.

On the problem side, the first issue is that the author is writing the 11 year old characters as if they were in their late teens (this is not a unique problem with fiction writers). Also certain aspects of HP canon are being ignored that one would not expect to be impacted by the main change of this story (Harry being abandoned to an Orphanage).
twisterblake2015 chapter 7 . 6/12
Epic
twisterblake2015 chapter 4 . 6/12
Cool
twisterblake2015 chapter 3 . 6/12
Good
twisterblake2015 chapter 2 . 6/12
interesting
Xavras chapter 27 . 6/12
Harry was born in 1980
he is 11
how did he watch a movie that wasn't released until 2001? This is 1991...
noxenrom chapter 3 . 6/11
Okay. No. This story is taking the same path as multitudes of others before. The path of cheesy cliches.
twisterblake2015 chapter 1 . 6/9
nice start
sexy Seren chapter 27 . 5/31
Interesting
huntjd1 chapter 9 . 5/28
I have tried to get into this story. I have often enjoyed stories of Harry bucking authority. But something about Harry's attitude towards everyone just rubs me the wrong way and I find this story is just not for me. I do appreciate your effort and willingness to share. So as I depart this story and move on to something else I would just like to say Thank You.
1,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »