Reviews for Paradise Circus
anonymousl7 chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
I love this story! You haven't updated in a long time, so I was wondering if you were still continuing this story? I really hope so! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Pleeeeaseeeee update! I need to know what happened to Tessa!
Jillessa Heronstairs chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
HOLY. SHIT. I'm sorry, but why the fudge did you kill Tessa? Aww, I guess that takes out any options of Jesaa, Wessa, or Jillessa. :( I'm so sad right now. Like, I screamed when I found out that the dead person was her. :( :( :(
SilverCarstairs chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
wat. Nein. I can't... why? It wasn't suicide, surely. It must have been framed. It must...
WHY? WHAT WOULD... NO! I... URG.
Jillessa Heronstairs chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha okay let me tell you a quick story. So I was in the bathroom, brushing my teeth, when I was reading this story. And then I got to a really funny part, and I ended up spitting toothpaste all over my mirror. Yeah...

Anyway, great chapter! And thanks for answering my question! Please update soon!
SilverCarstairs chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Oh! I saw this chapter and I was like HELL NO. But then ahhhhhh!
You're such a brilliant author, the fact you write Heronstairs is fantastic.
Despite the odd OOC in here, you make it work well. Tessa is just brilliant, really. Ahahaha... Yup.
ANYWAY, please please please update soon!
Jillessa Heronstairs chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Holy. Fudge. This is fricking amazing. I love how you ended it right there. It's so dramatic! Can you tell me if this is going to be Wessa, Jessa, Jillessa, or Heronstairs? If it's a secret, you don't have to. Anyways, keep up the amazing work, fantabulous writer! I can't wait for you to update! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Really good. Please continue!
The Lady in Blood chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
This story is really awkward and good so far! Love the Heronstairs!
mrscarstairs chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I like this so far! I look forward to more heronstairs :) Update soon please!
SilverCarstairs chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes yes yes heronstairs! Ohi needed this so bad!
Jillessa Heronstairs chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Holy...wow. I have to admit, I actually like this, and I don't usually like these kinds of stories. Jem is awesome, and I like how, at least the first chapter is based on him. Is the whole story going to be? Also, your imagery is amazing, too good, almost. Update soon!