Reviews for Strangers
Lee3619 chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
You know, I like it! I think you should continue the story a bit... maybe follow the developing relationship?
NotACursedChild chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
This is cute
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Well, that was different. Nice though. A twist on the characters. Again, good job.
debu chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I liked this story! I would like another chapter or twenty. You can do it!
Miss Pseudonymous chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This was very fun! I really like the style. You don't really know where you are or what's happening, and you figure things out as its going along. Very very cool. Do more!
Lily Draco chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Very good story.
Incandescently chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Wow I love this! But poor Georgie, I wonder what she's sick with? I think the way that you've omitted quotation marks really makes the reader pay a whole lot more attention! Really well written and put together - I can't wait for more of your works!
teatat chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I enjoyed that. I like the way their dialog gradually revealed the scene. Also, even though you just gave the dialogue I could feel a change in tone between when Darcy is talking to Georgiana and then when he talks to Lizzy afterward and turns so cold then when he comes back and he’s more vulnerable. Well done.
4leafclover0120 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Sweet. I think it worked but it does lose some of the possible thought process and expressions on our dear characters.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Sailor Moon new anime has already aired four episodes, If you missed them you can watch them on youtube. Good
Ansujali chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Intriguing! Keep it coming!
redstrands chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Very interesting start. I'd love to read more.