Reviews for Rewind
Lord-Azrael3 chapter 26 . 8/8
Great fic, can't wait for more!
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 26 . 5/12
I'm always so excited to reread this story! You're a wonderful story teller!
Jestwine chapter 9 . 5/10
Damn Yoruichi got some nice gifts, it is really nice of her.

Also Aizen has some weird neck fetish, like he needs to stop targeting that specific area.
Jestwine chapter 8 . 5/10
Visored are in the know now. I do enjoy the parts where Zangetsu does his own thing and Ichigo and him are having their back and forth moment.
Jestwine chapter 7 . 5/10
Quick fix and hopefully Ichigo done most what he needs after dealing with the Visored.

It is kind of depressing when Kisuke admits his sanity is to be questioned.
Jestwine chapter 6 . 5/10
This is a hard chapter for me to swallow, a ton of exposition and set-up. It is also a bit dry but I plow through. I know this is important for the long run but it doesn't mean it will be an enjoyable ride.

Don't think to hard on my opinion, just being a baby on these type of things. There are people who loves this stuff and to each their own right?
Jestwine chapter 5 . 5/7
Ichigo making friends with Nel, and Zangetsu's reactions are cute.

Yeah, I get it about the reviews. When I was younger and more open-minded about things, reviews remind me of the love I once had for the fanfics, so I get it.
Jestwine chapter 4 . 5/7
Ichigo sorting through his feelings is needed. It is no good to pent up emotions, especially someone as scarred as Ichigo.
Jestwine chapter 3 . 5/7
And the deed is done. Aizen ended up doing the cliche villain act of reciting their ultimate plan that led up to this moment. What a monologue, glad Ichigo held it in as long as he can, because that sucked.
Jestwine chapter 2 . 5/7
A lot of people love talking in most anime, at a point you think someone will punch them while they are talking. For some of the silent characters, they are chatty when fighting, it is kind of a weird thing.

I always thought Ichigo killing himself in the past kind of sucked, time paradox or whatnot. While I don't recall the entire dialogue of this part, it sounds like Ichigo got some of the original lines in, maybe.
Jestwine chapter 1 . 5/7
Hey again, I finally can review your work and I am more open and comfortable doing these comments than I was when I was younger.

When I first read this fanfic, I think I was in college and my terrible habit of procrastinating led me to read a lot of different kinds of stuff. I also barely remember Bleach too, but it never stop my ability to read and recall the moments of the series.

Sorry for going into memory lane there, but I am here to comment your great writing and I love how you write each character and the good set up.
Avocados At Law chapter 26 . 3/24
Fantastic story! I love how nuanced the characters are, you nail it. You’ve written the characters in such a way where they grow/mature but they don’t feel ooc. You have a real knack for writing pathos, and I hope you’re proud of yourself.
Ryosuke-1 chapter 26 . 3/20