Reviews for Rewind
shiranakutemokekko chapter 25 . 10/20/2019
Thanks for the chapter. It's great. Been a while and I'm glad to see you're not done yet. Good luck with real life man, I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
ELinkA chapter 25 . 10/19/2019
Thank you for the chapter!
Tomyallen chapter 25 . 10/19/2019
I apologize...I've been here reading but I haven't been reviewing lately and I'm trying to correct that. I'm happy to see a new chapter up for such an awesome story.

Things are really starting to get interesting now that your delving away from the canon content. Tatsukis powers are interesting and I'm very curious to how they actually flesh out in the end. And its about damn time that Ichigo finally told someone else (he needs to tell the whole Karakura gang) in the group...Uryu took it fairly well and it actually ended up with some benefits now that Yuzu has a real teacher.

This whole rebellion thing is interesting though. Its not often someone writes Ichigo in a sort of infiltration role so this is cool to see. I do appreciated seeing him teach...he's got the wisdom even if its been obtained in unconventional ways and it's good to see him do some good with it. And I still get a good chuckle out of the comedy you slide in there on occasion which is great to break up the overall heaviness this story tends to have.

Very well done chapter. Looking forward to more!
Fractoluminescence chapter 25 . 10/19/2019
*cheers Tatsuki on*
I love Zangetsu dammit. You write him so well. Love the fighting as well *enjoys the scene*

Hahah Uryuu don't let the Quincy fall this low XD

Ohh I feel like Ichigo and Saki are going to get along

Quotes are the best n_n

Ooh here comes the plan
buterflypuss chapter 25 . 10/18/2019
good chap
Reactor-3 chapter 25 . 10/18/2019
Another great chapter, keep it up!
Neroscurse chapter 25 . 10/18/2019
nice chapter mate. Enjoyed reading it. No grammar errors jumped out at me while reading, which is a godsend and the story developed nicely. Keep up the good work.

NC
Imperial Tempest chapter 25 . 10/18/2019
to mythdefied, that is how Japanese naming works the last name goes before the first name
Mythdefied chapter 7 . 10/7/2019
I hated Nnoitra; that was satisfying af. He deserved that utterly ignoble end.

It's "geta-boshi"! Aargh!
Mythdefied chapter 3 . 10/7/2019
It's driving me a bit nuts that the names are properly spelled but are all in the wrong sequence! It should be Kurosaki Ichico; Kuchiki Rukia; Urahara Kisuke, etc..
HibinoMirai chapter 24 . 9/13/2019
This is a really good fanfiction, can’t wait for Ichigo to tell the rest of the group about the time travel.

Thanks for the chapter!
Deadmann1 chapter 24 . 9/9/2019
Really love this story
Massacor chapter 24 . 8/20/2019
Absolutely love this story, I'm super hyped for when the TYBW arc rolls round, Ichigo will probably release bankai Vs Ywach and it'll be really hype. Also, seeing if he lives up to the 'battle genius' title and bonds more with shinigami will be great. I love Tatsuki in this as well, she normally doesn't appear a whole lot so great to see.
A'Strae Abound chapter 24 . 8/6/2019