Reviews for Rewind
CAT chapter 14 . 4/10/2023
WAH. THIS WAS SO GOOD WHAT THE FAVORITE SO FAR N THATS SAYING A LOT CUZ i. LOVE EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER AAAAAA ANGST im a bit too addicted to the stuff

...over in the next room i just heard the tv say something along the lines of "i need to tell you something, im from the future, and your life is in danger" ... are u spying om me
CAT chapter 13 . 4/10/2023
AHAHAAAA LETS GOOOOOO WOOOOO
I LOVE YOU ANGST
ive never actually watched the anime (i only read the manga) so all the info i ever got of muramasa was from fanfics(since i dont think its in the manga)...i can now successfully say that i love this guy for his compelling personality that attracts angst(the other fanfictions missed such good chances with the fact that the dude can like...intrude in other peoples minds. huh :( but YAY FOR THIS)
im so mean hahahaha im sorry NOT (sorry ichigo :( HA no sorry :( HAHA)
CAT chapter 11 . 4/10/2023
HII! I downloaded this entire thing n came back to this site just to say this...your writing skills are AWESOME! the fight scene...i couldnt tear my eyes away for a second(although i very reluctantly spared time to let my dog outside). anyway, i cant get over the fighting scene(my bad, as ichigo said), it was HELLA suspenseful and its the best ive ever read in fanfiction EVER. idk how u do it. YOURE A WONDERFUL WRITER!
CAT chapter 5 . 4/10/2023
I love this so much! Nel is so cuteeeee. YOURE SUCH A GOOD AUTHOR AAAH
CAT chapter 3 . 4/9/2023
LETS GO LETS GO I LOVE YOU ICHIGO SND WRITER LETS GO LETJSIUGISNF
CAT chapter 1 . 4/9/2023
I LOVE THIS
Xenomidori chapter 26 . 4/9/2023
What would I give for one more chapter with the friend group hanging out, or during a training session, with an improved dynamic now that the secrets are out of the picture
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 19 . 4/5/2023
Wait is he is in sync with Zangetsu and Old man, shouldn’t he be transcendent and his reiastsu shouldn’t be sensed by anyone but ywach and the soul king?
T00STr00nG chapter 26 . 3/27/2023
This story is truly amazing. I do hope you update this once again!
Lord-Azrael3 chapter 26 . 8/8/2022
Great fic, can't wait for more!
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 26 . 5/12/2022
I'm always so excited to reread this story! You're a wonderful story teller!
Jestwine chapter 9 . 5/10/2022
Damn Yoruichi got some nice gifts, it is really nice of her.

Also Aizen has some weird neck fetish, like he needs to stop targeting that specific area.
Jestwine chapter 8 . 5/10/2022
Visored are in the know now. I do enjoy the parts where Zangetsu does his own thing and Ichigo and him are having their back and forth moment.
Jestwine chapter 7 . 5/10/2022
Quick fix and hopefully Ichigo done most what he needs after dealing with the Visored.

It is kind of depressing when Kisuke admits his sanity is to be questioned.
Jestwine chapter 6 . 5/10/2022
This is a hard chapter for me to swallow, a ton of exposition and set-up. It is also a bit dry but I plow through. I know this is important for the long run but it doesn't mean it will be an enjoyable ride.

Don't think to hard on my opinion, just being a baby on these type of things. There are people who loves this stuff and to each their own right?
947 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »