Reviews for Rewind
Jestwine chapter 5 . 5/7/2022
Ichigo making friends with Nel, and Zangetsu's reactions are cute.

Yeah, I get it about the reviews. When I was younger and more open-minded about things, reviews remind me of the love I once had for the fanfics, so I get it.
Jestwine chapter 4 . 5/7/2022
Ichigo sorting through his feelings is needed. It is no good to pent up emotions, especially someone as scarred as Ichigo.
Jestwine chapter 3 . 5/7/2022
And the deed is done. Aizen ended up doing the cliche villain act of reciting their ultimate plan that led up to this moment. What a monologue, glad Ichigo held it in as long as he can, because that sucked.
Jestwine chapter 2 . 5/7/2022
A lot of people love talking in most anime, at a point you think someone will punch them while they are talking. For some of the silent characters, they are chatty when fighting, it is kind of a weird thing.

I always thought Ichigo killing himself in the past kind of sucked, time paradox or whatnot. While I don't recall the entire dialogue of this part, it sounds like Ichigo got some of the original lines in, maybe.
Jestwine chapter 1 . 5/7/2022
Hey again, I finally can review your work and I am more open and comfortable doing these comments than I was when I was younger.

When I first read this fanfic, I think I was in college and my terrible habit of procrastinating led me to read a lot of different kinds of stuff. I also barely remember Bleach too, but it never stop my ability to read and recall the moments of the series.

Sorry for going into memory lane there, but I am here to comment your great writing and I love how you write each character and the good set up.
Avocados At Law chapter 26 . 3/24/2022
Fantastic story! I love how nuanced the characters are, you nail it. You’ve written the characters in such a way where they grow/mature but they don’t feel ooc. You have a real knack for writing pathos, and I hope you’re proud of yourself.
Ryosuke-1 chapter 26 . 3/20/2022
Keep it up man!
Gear master chapter 4 . 3/20/2022
Please don’t Him king of Waco Mundo
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/10/2022
Interesante historia
pollyped chapter 26 . 3/3/2022
awesome story...hope you get a chance to finish it.
cheers!
krkovichsa chapter 4 . 1/9/2022
I feel like you kinda robbed Aizen of nuance. Despite how much he fits as an archetypical villain, Aizen did have some morals or whatever. They're just hard to notice. Like he kills Kaname because he abandoned justice after getting sight and that is something he'd previously said he would prefer death over.
Matemeo3 chapter 17 . 12/11/2021
Everything seemed great. The mystery reiatsu investigation, sudden memory manipulation to trusted allies, and Ichigo using his head to slowly get to the bottom of the new conundrums. That is until the end of the chapter. What good is the seal if plot convenience makes it not even matter? You build him up as a trained war veteran who just unleashed the 90% of their power that was held back, and he gets played like this? The number one question I have is why he didn't just shunpo or use any other speed technique that you had him learn in order to get past two blockers? Overall, could have been done better, or at least in a more understandable manner. But hey, you got your arc transition...
darthkratos24 chapter 4 . 12/5/2021
Should of killed the blind man he's to far up aizens ass not to be a threat, to risky keeping someone like that alive hell it's risky keeping momo alive they worship aizen and see no wrong. Cut the blind fool down before he does something incredibly retarded like oh I don't know kill two little sisters because he knows about them... This ichigo is to weak willed to do anything of significant he'll get them all killed in giving second and third chance's. We know the blind fool doesn't care about hollow experiments he helped turn several after all
Lilybud chapter 26 . 12/1/2021
more please
JennadeDamaged chapter 26 . 11/19/2021
I hope this will be continuing
947 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »