Reviews for Conditions may apply
PreciousLuv48 chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
I absolutely love this story its one of the first twilight fanfictions i read and it never gets old i honestly think I've read it 3 or 4 times
JustARead chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Whoa
cecilia4059 chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
Yes, ma'am. I'll follow you everywhere.
sally chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
im very sad to hear about the horrible things that have happened to you. conditions may apply is one of my favourite stories to read and I thought you did a great job! don't let over opinionated assholes stop you from writing!
AG5 chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
I'm so sorry that this is happened to you. You are one of my favorite authors. Count me in to follow you to other sites that care about you and protecting your stories.
Thunnababy chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
Sorry to hear this has happened to you. You are one of my favorite writers on FF.
However, when I go to TWCS I am unable to log in and I am so frustrated with them that I am finished trying. They don't recognize me or my email yet when I try to open a new account they say that email address is already taken! Oy! I give up! So sorry.
Impossible-Twins chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
It sucks that it has to come to this but I'll definitely be following your stories. :)
mayi84 chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
Thank you for the update!
Vane3131 chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
I can't find you on Wordpress or fb! Help! Also I'm so mad at Ff for dojng this to my favorite writers
MDtwiwriter chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
Sorry it came to this but I totally understand. I'm moving with you.
ellekat08 chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
It's sad that they steal the hard work of many authors and profit from it, sad to hear about it but thank you for sharing it is very much appreciated and I for one will be checking your blog :)
tissues chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
I was actually heading to chapter 10 on this story, when I can no longer get to it. I respect your decision and I know you are not the only one this has happened to. It's sad when you have dedicated time, energy, and creativity, all to be stolen or to not receive proper credit. Do whatever it takes to fight for what is right.
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 30 . 2/22/2016
I really liked this story. But I feel like you forgot to add some important information every now and then, and it made the story feel incomplete.

I loved Bella's and Edwards relationship. How he really had to fight for her. But at the same time it frustrates me how easily Edward took her back, even though she lied about her relationship with Garett and created a fake one.

Also the whole Jasper and Alice thing. I know I said this multiple times before. But it just irks me how easily Jasper got away with what he did to Edward, who was supposed to be his best friend. Jasper chose to collaborate with the enemy to bring down Edward to help his worthless piece of shit brother who over and over got thrown back in jail! And Alice chose to help him ruin Edward. Wow. Clearly the whole hoes before broes didn't really apply here. I hoped that Edward at some point would throw both of them out of his life, but instead he kept treating his sister as a princess. Uff. Makes me so frustrated.

And then Garett... He lied about everything and still was Bella's friend. He wasn't gay, wasn't working in the policeforce, fell in love with Bella, kissed her to make Edward miserable, taunted Edward... Did other things to break Edward. Why? That I don't really get... He was helping Sarah Black who had her own issues and motives. But still, why pretend to do all this for just that. He and Sarah could from from the beginning just had told everyone, Blacks dirty secret and everything would be avoidable. Instead it became cake layers upon cake layers without the icing really there.

And I have yet so many questions. Arrghh!

But even though all of this, I really liked the story. But I guess you can't really get what you always want. One thing is that I hate Jacob, so portraying the Blacks as the enemies was perfect haha!

Anyway, thanks for sharing this fanfiction, cause sharing is obviously caring!

Lots of love,
Messy Bronze Hair
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 25 . 2/22/2016
So let me get this straight! Bella has graduated collage with a degree with accounting. She has also spent several years with Eric, so she must be close to 30?! Then we have Edward who is a pre-med, and currently is a superstar boxer. Which must also make him 25-30 years old. And now you just mentioned that Tanya Denali, Jacobs wife, and Edward has attended first grade together?! What? Tanya, who happens to be a 21 year old UDub student. This makes no sense. In that case that would make Edward around the same age...

Maybe you have mention Bella and Edwards ages, but I can't seem to remember them in that case! I'm just veeeery confused!
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 21 . 2/22/2016
I'm disappointed... What the heck happened to Garett after his confession and seriously throwing in Alice pregnancy in the whole shit. That girl is a freaking enemy to her own brother and yet he knel in front of her and ask in a adored voice if she's expecting. This is clearly not going where I expected. Was hoping on some punching action after Garett's confession! Damn...
2,600 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »