Reviews for Maneless Revisited
Guest chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
I see Gaudium still dislikes Scar/Taka and has gotton on with the others alright.
GuardianSaint chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
Funny! But cute! I liked it.
hadtogososorry chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Since I read the original just the other day I can tell that you put effort into improving this story. Nice work! Can't wait to read the conclusion.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
YAY Gaudium has finally made peace with his mother and hopefully his Brothers.
GuardianSaint chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
Aww. Guadi is back and reunited with his brother and mother. Awesome chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
I KNEW IT, i knew they would become mates, intersting song to edit too, fitting though.
GuardianSaint chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Can you fill the love tonight! Haha! But great chapter. It was sad but sweet. Again. But before I start chapter 11 of broken souls, did you want anything to happen. Because I was going to introduce Gabriel. Also I have a How to train your dragon story, called Behind The Mischief. If you're interested in that fandom, check it out. Also I have a another avengers story called Asgard's Secret. That is basically story where Loki is Thor's son.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
SOOOO Ilya now knows the truth about Gaudium's tragic past and can't bring herself to kill him, i smell a mateship coming in soon.
GuardianSaint chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
That's so sad but sweet. I loved it. A bitter sweet moment.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Well this is a suprising twist Gaudium turning over a new leaf, intersesting.
GuardianSaint chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Yay! Gudi is back! That was a long chapter but it was awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
JESUS Scelus has to be stopped he's no lion but a monster.
GuardianSaint chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
I'm cried at the end. Great chapter.
wohmbat chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
He's worse than before rolling in blood! He's completely lost it.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Scleus has become one angry and violent son of a bitch, Mufasa better be ready. Great chapter by the way.