Reviews for Tempting Fate
I love this! please update!
DianaA4 chapter 13 . 8/15
Aren't you ganna write anymore?
I fell of my chair at “Necromancy vs Necrophilia, and Important distinction.” I have no idea where you came up with that but I love it
Limosine chapter 10 . 4/28
Oh I fucking love this theory- This is wonderful. Beautiful. Gorgeous.
Steampunk Slytherin chapter 13 . 4/18
This is an amazing story and I hope you continue it! I absolutely love Regulus's character in this b/c he reminds me of me. Oh yeah, my sister's name is Charlotte :)
WhoCares chapter 10 . 4/7
Considering I've researched how to build a bomb cheaply but effectively for a story, researching star shit is normal and not 'well, I'm a menace to society now'.
ElSpanishDr chapter 4 . 4/7
Considering Kreacher was born in the 1300s I'm thinking he's always been too old.
ElSpanishDr chapter 2 . 4/7
I love your writing style.
loved it
ElSpanishDr chapter 11 . 2/14
Not only does Reg live there, but as the Black heir, he owns the house, not Sirius. The moment Regulus came back to life, the house was no longer Sirius'.
ElSpanishDr chapter 10 . 2/14
Actually, the constellations were created by Mesopotamians. The Greeks and Romans just renamed them.
ElSpanishDr chapter 6 . 2/14
Knowing random facts isn't that weird. I know a bunch of facts that'll only ever help me in life if I'm on a trivia game show. Like the fact that chihuahuan hook-nosed snake farts defensively.

I'm a Slytherdor all the way. I mean, I'm positively manipulative, cunning, sly, ambitious, determined, and everything else that could be used to describe a Slytherin, but I'm also brave, daring, and I've got nerve, (I'm not chivalrous in the slightest) so I'm also a Gryffindor. All in all, I'm Slytherdor.

I can just imagine Severus gathering his things after his last class of the day and everyone like 'where're you going? Don't you have papers to grade' and Sev is just like "I'm meeting up with the ost evil person in existence. My best friend." and everyone's like 'he has friends'.
NovaLevesque chapter 13 . 1/1
Hey I really hope you're continuing this... It's really well written and your style is brilliant.
Sarvikha chapter 13 . 12/29/2020
HI! I love your story and Im a big fan of regulus and you are amazing and I love you! Never ever stop writing!
Carenwl chapter 13 . 12/13/2020
Please please update! I just got into Regulus and Sirous stories!