Reviews for Tempting Fate
TinaMaki chapter 13 . 2/20
Love it!
Xoco chapter 11 . 2/19
My name is Callie and I am so NOT used to seeing it used in fiction I just did like a triple take when I saw it here lmao.
Linda Willows chapter 4 . 2/11
*whispers somewhere across the globe in the hope that Charlotte can hear her*
Come on… you can do it… I believe in you, Charlotte … update and save Gerda from the Twilight fandom… Vampires shouldn't sparkle… updaaate… I have to admit the werewolves are hot… I'm losing her… Is it true that there's gonna be a demon baby later on?! Update and save my twin before she's gone forever!

I'm making her read Dan Bergstein's Twilight blogs as a last resort… Knock some sense into her, Charlotte!
H.R.E.R chapter 13 . 1/28
I enjoy reading you story very much, its very well written and the plot makes sense!
ME chapter 2 . 1/18
"looks like he's seen some shit."

I snorted. /SNORTED/
Darth Krande chapter 13 . 1/3
Yay. And I love Remus's lecturing to (and ABOUT) Sirius. Poor animagus didn't quite come to terms with his own losses either.

I like this coherent writing style but I also liked it when the house commented in brackets.
Darth Krande chapter 12 . 1/3
Siri and Kreacher... Being jealous?
Darth Krande chapter 9 . 1/2
Ahhhh, family.
Darth Krande chapter 8 . 1/2
That mention of Hermione's exam... Yeppp, poor girl :D

Reg is awesome.
Darth Krande chapter 7 . 1/2
Sirius is INSULTED. That's the topmost awesomeness
Darth Krande chapter 4 . 1/2
This was sooo cute and in character for both of them
Darth Krande chapter 3 . 1/2
Best way to spend a no-net time! Thanks for writing this!
Darth Krande chapter 2 . 1/2
This is cuteand shocking and to-the-point and adorable. I especially loved how Reg considered every character we've already been introduced but are new to him. I suppose you saved his reaction to Sirius (and vice versa) for the next chapter?
Willows Twins chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Linda: Ack! So after our last review me and Gerda decided to just have a look at Chapter 1 just for the heck of it, and boy has it changed!

Gerda: Not to say that your old writing style was terrible, it was better than a lot of other fics, but this new style is SO much more better!

Linda: And dramatic. Lots of suspense with a dash of cuteness — that bit about the Weasley twins holding hands was SO cute!

Gerda: So I guess now we understand why you're taking quite a long time to update. Keep up the good work!
Willows Twins chapter 13 . 12/30/2017
Gerda: Hola, Charlotte! Sorry for the REALLY late review but SOMEONE forgot to set the alarm to remind us-

Linda: Gerda's learning Spanish, and, well, she's pre-tty excited. And the alarm just kinda slipped my mind. I didn't mean to forget you!

Gerda: Anyway, Linda and I just wanted to say-

Together: MERRY CHRISTMAS, CHARLOTTE, AND WE LOVE YOU TOO!