Reviews for Shadow Dancer
Midnight Writer chapter 4 . 3/30
How about Gohan with Aurora? Aurora is a have not. Sure will be interesting to see how a friendship and/or romance with Gohan could enrich her. Instead of Gohan with Vidal, which is boring having been done a zillion times before by others - the rich and famous pretty girl gets the awesome guy every time. Yawn! Snore! How Uninspiring! Like she really needs or deserves him anyway only wants him being that she already is a have everything and is mean, selfish, arrogant, and egotistical.

Love what you did with Gohan's character. He is not a nerd now but so smart high school academia is a waste of his breath. But still sweet just bitter over his father. I especially like how he decides to be who he is and lets his powers be known instead of stifling them for pretentious socialisation's sake. Forceful but Gentle - he easily defeats Vidal but without hurting or harming her. Pins her down. Then picks her up. After that puts her out of the ring. Now that's Gohan.

I never grasped how Akira Toriyama was able to make Gohan into a nerd when there was no nerd role model for him to emulate. Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta even Krillian were not dorks.

Is there more story? Sure like to read it! If so where do I find it? I was having so much fun reading your story!

Thanks for letting me post without having to give my entire identity away as the alien with amnesia - no I am not a Saiyajin - by having to log in or sign in to some so-called free account like some of these fanfic writers demand I do...So I don't. Bye.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
Really interesting story hope to see it finished someday
gabelou1991 chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
J'aime.
ThatOneGuy chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
"I like Fantasy," i thought we weren't hearing about his masturbation habits...?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Love it but did you have to make Gohan blow up and so emotional!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
stop with the englisised japanese the world of dbz takesplace on earth yes, but none of the continants are ours, there is no japan, no japanese, no english, spanish, latin, or mandarin/kantonese so stop putting it in so you feel more sophisticated. your grammer, to put it bluntly, sucks! most DON'T know what japanese words are, and Krillan's japanese name was Kuririn there never was a krillian
t-dbz-b chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
please tell me what ''Arigato'' means :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
I love the story! It's been a while but I hope you can come back and maybe finish it...?
coldgazeproduction chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
I love the story! And I always hated that flippin' Hurcule ever since I heard about him! Gohan should have beat him up! FYI I am not telling you how to change your story just saying.
Hyped chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
If Gohan can play the flute, can he play piccolo, too? ;)
GinkoTea chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
interesting story so far. more soon please.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
*kof kof*

Otousama! That's so... i don't know what to say... buy why would Gohan call his dad SAMA?
Godan chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
aww gohan's sad...
Shadowhunter536 chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
good story, interesting story plot. hope you come back to it
GohanSSJ2x chapter 4 . 4/21/2010