Reviews for Dragonball Z: Legacies
mclovin2012 chapter 29 . 10/11
someone's a fan of halo wars lol. great chapter!
nomercy58 chapter 41 . 10/7
Just finished another read through and miss seeing updates on this. Love it and would love to see it continue at some point despite the odds. Anyway, will never stop loving this story. Have a great day
Rtnwriter chapter 40 . 10/4
Somebody is a fan of Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple. The second Gohan started immitating Chi-Chi last chapter... no, the second he slammed his his head into the surface of mars to stop his body from shaking, I knew exactly what was coming, and it was amazing! Fantastic work. Loved the last few chapters so much!
lorddeivis chapter 42 . 9/28
I want to ask you something. Are you going to continue this story, because it's the best fiction of dragon ball history ever. I want to know why aren't you continuing this? That's all from me.
RedKnight21 chapter 25 . 9/18
Holy s***, it's going to be Gohan versus Doomsday!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 6 . 9/7
Will Kana return for the babies making part?

I think she totally want to she won’t find better and really in three to four years he will want to practice making babies a lot too! Also having an awesome son or daughter I think is worth it for Kanna
Ariadne Venegas chapter 4 . 9/7
Would you make Gohan take exams so he get his school finished already he is college material already, I never got why Chichi send him to lose time to high school in stead to uni? Also there he would have more time for fighting
You must be a real fan of Superman comic books.
Ichigo Oga chapter 22 . 4/29
What about Gohan's SSJG Power Level?
Noice. On one hand, having power levels would add to the DBZness, but on the other ... it really really kills the suspense. A LOT. I mean, THAT is the reason Toriyama said he stopped using power levels, cuz people just started calculating and determining fights before they got over.
MCRasengan chapter 42 . 3/14
I hope that this story comes back. It does Gohan justice. Not to mention Kaiser, Orthros, Esdraelon, Sentinel, and Varax are all still on the loose. Not to mention Varax still has Set, we don't know hpw Cleopatra knows Gohan, and so much more. And we haven't seen how we get to that image AlphaDelta1001 did where Gohan wakes up with Videl, Zangya, Erasa, Lime, Sandra, Maya, Kana, Set, and Cleopatra. In short: please bring this back. It's the Gohan story we all deserved, and the one that we need to see how it ends.
PheonixFalco chapter 10 . 2/26
huh, dejavu...Oi! That's the same scene from the og db when goku fought chichi! Clever.
Matias Quinteros chapter 42 . 2/12
Ok... Here we go again...

To anyone who wants to read this fic because it is poular, I warn you that the narrative is a fucking shit, there is villain after villain without really having some rest towards the reader, in addition to the excuse that dragonball z is a "sausage party" placed "oc's" which are mostly female, stupidly the same or many stronger than gohan except that human man who can bizarrely follow the speed of gohan without having practiced KI before. It ruined the Buu saga, not even narrating it correctly, exaggerated as far as the levels of power, especially the level of strength of Videl both future and present (how the hell can it be equally strong or at most have a force close to the ssj2?) It is stupid for someone human, in addition to placing enemies incessantly without any sense in the narrative, which surely adds them because he has no other way to advance the "plot" of his fic garbage. The only good thing of all is Gohan and his personality but this is overshadowed by his mediocre interactions with his oc shits, enlarging his oc's and his subtle "indirect" to throw shit Dragonball Super, which for more loose and bad that it was at the beginning far exceeds the plot joke that you have in your story.
Matias Quinteros chapter 18 . 2/10
Knowing that this story is finished, I leave a single review in this chapter. This situation is very stupid, I understand your desire to have more female characters, but two Sayayin women? That Kana which travels between dimensions, never noticed? Does this really hit the bizarre, ssj3? Not only do you believe a strong oc out of nowhere, it's very stupid, with a "background" that has the same importance as Jiren's in Dragonball Super. Akira Toriyama used the same villain because placing one villain after another is too unreasonable, you complain about it, he didn't believe villains because he felt like it, they were already reasonably associated with previous events in Dragonball and Dragonball Z. Don't just add characters or stupidly strong to advance the "plot of power" of gohan in this story,. The energy levels are disproportionate and the scouter if or if he would break when reading them, in addition to Videl being that strong, however prodigal, she did not train Ki since she was a child as tenshinhan and Krillin did in her days of Monk, in addition to the bad names you give to your ocs, they give a lot of cringe ... "paprika" ... ugh ... the narration is good but sometimes it gives a blow of mediocrity like the interactions of Gohan or the Z Original fighter with some of the ocs or the buffeted zangya.
Mr. Narrative chapter 1 . 1/29
Wanna debate on the narrative of the Boo saga?
1,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »