Reviews for Dragonball Z: Legacies
kageknuser2710 chapter 15 . 1/10
Incredible chapter! I'm feeling fired up!
kageknuser2710 chapter 11 . 1/9
Might as well change her name to Bulma Stark xD
kageknuser2710 chapter 10 . 1/9
I loved Goku's talk with Gohan in this chapter. I felt like they both really needed that.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2022
Hope it's not a harem
Nevarus chapter 3 . 12/14/2022
this feels like Gohan forgot how to go ss2...
Dbzrocksu chapter 1 . 10/7/2022
I do not know if you'll see this, given how long it's been but this was a great story. It feels incomplete though you left so many loose ends and though I may not agree with your view on dragon ball super and scaling, I respect you and think you are a phenomenal author.
Cabana Misael chapter 17 . 10/4/2022
god
strikerstriker315 chapter 42 . 9/9/2022
This was a great story it needs a sequel
Freedmoon chapter 9 . 7/24/2022
Ik the series is finished and has been for z while but man seeing a Post Cell Gohan reach only 200million in terms of power level when Freezer's strongest was 120million feels so weird
012rbe chapter 6 . 6/19/2022
Thought this might be good, till Kana started blubbering about not getting a chance to live. ROFL what even was that has been in the business of conquering and selling planets for longer than Vegetas been alive but she’s just forgiven for some crocodile tears. Won’t be continuing this. L
EmperorSnorlax chapter 9 . 5/27/2022
Rereading this again, I can't help but notice how the circumstances between Gohan and Paprika are similar to Goku and Piccolo
vtorx chapter 1 . 5/22/2022
oy was that othinus I saw in your story cover or was my eyes just playing tricks on me
Axccel chapter 7 . 3/20/2022
There is a major flaw. The PTO allowed the Destruction Corps to basically go on a rampage because the Cold family were too strong to stop. Yet, Kana can fight a Super Saiyan 2. Which means that the entire basis of both this fight and the Cold family's actions cannot be true.
N1cok chapter 5 . 11/20/2021

Gohan – 5 riki

Gohan (Enraged) – 1,350 riki

Gohan (Post-One-Year-Training) – 1,600 riki

Gohan (Unlocked Potential on Namek) – 24,000 riki

Why the fuck did you say Frieza was at 12M riki if you're not gonna make it an exponential scale? 100% Final Form Frieza had 120M, and Base Namek Goku after the Zenkai had 3M. Super Saiyan is a 50 times multiplier bruv.

Also why the fuck is Mr Satan as strong as Roshi wtf