Reviews for Dragonball Z: Legacies
Guest chapter 42 . 7/8/2017
Please update the new story soon
Mike chapter 42 . 7/6/2017
Bruh ive been waiting for months plz update
HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed chapter 30 . 6/30/2017
At least its well written.
HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed chapter 30 . 6/30/2017
And now im 87% sure your ripping off terminator
HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed chapter 29 . 6/29/2017
This is a complete rip off of the end of the first hulk, isnt it. Well points for having the balls to be so obvious about it.
IasWraith chapter 42 . 6/21/2017
I hope that you come back again and do more. For the record i think that you should start a new story to continue Legacies. While all and good to continue in the same vein, it would have more of an impact if you started a new story, like how books are done.
victor0606 chapter 42 . 6/14/2017
I like the fic :).
Magon Blackfyre chapter 2 . 6/12/2017
The second chapter reminds me a lot of hunter x hunter's tournament
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
good
SpiderGod766 chapter 42 . 5/27/2017
To be blunt, this kinda sucks. Gohan is like a Gary Stu here. It's just not in Gohan's nature to be a fighter. Also, why all the woman? That's not a bad thing, but literally every antagonist in this fic has been female. That's just SO unoriginal.

You complaining about SSB is understandable, but you shouldn't be talking when you gave Gohan a god red haired SSJ3 form, which looks way worse and far less creative.

Combining SSJ3 with Kaioken? Really? Allowing him to travel to Otherworld? Come on. This story is given way too much credit than it actually deserves.

You won't read this, that I'm sure of, but this needed to be said.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2017
It would be cool if you got videl to wish to have the biology of a saya-jin it would give her more relevance to the story than she already does I mean I know she's a main character but she can't really compare to the power houses that any of the aliens are especially the saiyans and Hera-sejin
Guest chapter 8 . 5/20/2017
Something that always bugged me about dragon ball was how vegeta never catches up to Goku, I know in the dragon ball super manga they are pretty much equals but I mean in Z, anyway vegeta trains his ass off from dusk till dawn everyday and still Goku who whilst he does train very hard never seems to train to the extent that vegeta does and it always bugged me that even with all of his hard work he was never quite there hopefully you change that in this story, fair enough he won't catch up to Gohan which I agree with considering he's a prodigy however hopefully vegeta will be as strong as Goku
Y-T3cH chapter 13 . 5/18/2017
Hey this has been an awesome story uptill now and I was wondering are there lemons in this story? really would like to know.
Cant Catch This chapter 35 . 5/6/2017
So, I tried not to review until I got to the most recent chapter but I couldn't wait! Amazing story, always love to read about Gohan surpassing Goku. I really do hope you introduce SSJ4 though! It has been my favorite after SSJ2 because it forces the sayians to go back to thier roots to ascend to another level of power. If you do bring SSJ4 into the fold hopefully you keep Gohan from becoming Gary by not giving him Goku's ability to ascend whenever. Forcing him to utilize Blutz Waves can make it more interesting! Also unlocking his potential from the Supreme Kia will be interesting! Great job with the OC's and making them interesting!
Keep up the great work, can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
When is the sequel coming out?
1,303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »