Reviews for Dragonball Z: Legacies
Adam Arashi chapter 21 . 1/19/2017
The power boost that you've given Gohan here is out of nowhere and honestly not well done. I get the reasoning, kinda but it still feels kinda cheap.
Adam Arashi chapter 20 . 1/19/2017
While its great that your making a bunch of strong female characters, the fact that you've made almost every villain up to this point female is kinda getting old.
There all good characters in there own right, but you gotta diversify.
Adam Arashi chapter 19 . 1/19/2017
No matter what you think about Battle of Gods, you can't deny that Beerus is AWESOME.
Adam Arashi chapter 15 . 1/17/2017
So i googled it an my guess is that this dude is an angel from Evangelion.
I personally dislike every character to exist in that anime, but thats just me.
Cool villain though.
Adam Arashi chapter 13 . 1/16/2017
16 is baemax. i like.
Adam Arashi chapter 11 . 1/16/2017
ULTRON!
Adam Arashi chapter 7 . 1/16/2017
TEAM FOUR STAR REFERENCE YAS! ALL OF THE YES
Superjew94 chapter 3 . 1/9/2017
has as much as I like The Bojack movie and can't wait for TFS to do it you're basically rehashing the movie script with a couple changes here and there not that I have a problem with it I'm just wondering why you didn't have Gohan goes Super Saiyan 2 on their asses from the start other than that I like the story so far
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2017
Gohan didn't sense Zangya when see flared her ki
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2017
I though what kana did was similar to Darkseid's eye beams
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 42 . 1/8/2017
Overall I really liked this story! Although I wasn't a fan of the Phantom Enemy arc or the last part of the Set arc, I enjoyed the others. This Saiyan arc was actually my favorite, it was hyped almost 20 chapters ago and it did not disappoint. Since I know that you're going to have a sequel I just wanted to mention one thing, it regards Goku. In Canon, besides the filler Bojack, there were no real threats during the 7 year period, Goku's idea of leaving Earth for it's safety actually made sense. But in this story there have been over a dozen enemies who had nothing to do with Goku, I would think that after these countless attacks Goku or even his family, would realize the that there is no point in him staying dead. His presence would please his family and only help in the coming fights. I know that the main focus of this story is Gohan, it's great to find a wonderful Gohan fic, but as of right now there's no real point in Goku staying dead. Also, I just wanted to recommend a fic, Her Warrior by RedLightsRedFights. It might start off a little slow but it's an excellent story with a unique and interesting interpretation of Gohan.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2017
Wasn't Gohan a teen when he beat cell just short
He is called teen Gohan at that point
(the games)
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 40 . 1/7/2017
I am loving this arc! It's true that the fight dragged on a bit but it was still excellent. Also, the comedy has been great this arc, Vegeta suddenly inching away from the turned on fighters was perhaps my favorite part of this entire chapter. The ONLY piece of criticism i have is that you have Gohan go Kaioken X 20 as a Super Saiyan 3. Going Kaioken as a Super Saiyan 1 is only possible when your dead, otherwise the strain will kill you. I would imagine that the stress would be several magnitudes worse while doing it in the Super Saiyan 3 form. So while I could maybe accept the normal Kaioken X2 multiplier, a X20 is simply impossible. Regardless you did a great job with this chapter!
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 38 . 1/7/2017
Another great chapter! I am assuming the idea to use other people's fighting styles came from kenichi the mightiest disciple? It would make sense since the entire chapter has introduced a technical style of fighting that was absent in the story.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 37 . 1/7/2017
I am really happy with the direction that you took in this chapter. I am glad to see that Sandra came simply for a fight, rather than the usual "destroy the planet" or "rule the planet" ambition. It's refreshing. Also the comedy was spot on!
1,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »