Reviews for Dragonball Z: Legacies
Matias Quinteros chapter 18 . 2/10
Knowing that this story is finished, I leave a single review in this chapter. This situation is very stupid, I understand your desire to have more female characters, but two Sayayin women? That Kana which travels between dimensions, never noticed? Does this really hit the bizarre, ssj3? Not only do you believe a strong oc out of nowhere, it's very stupid, with a "background" that has the same importance as Jiren's in Dragonball Super. Akira Toriyama used the same villain because placing one villain after another is too unreasonable, you complain about it, he didn't believe villains because he felt like it, they were already reasonably associated with previous events in Dragonball and Dragonball Z. Don't just add characters or stupidly strong to advance the "plot of power" of gohan in this story,. The energy levels are disproportionate and the scouter if or if he would break when reading them, in addition to Videl being that strong, however prodigal, she did not train Ki since she was a child as tenshinhan and Krillin did in her days of Monk, in addition to the bad names you give to your ocs, they give a lot of cringe ... "paprika" ... ugh ... the narration is good but sometimes it gives a blow of mediocrity like the interactions of Gohan or the Z Original fighter with some of the ocs or the buffeted zangya.
Mr. Narrative-30 Days of Iron chapter 1 . 1/29
Wanna debate on the narrative of the Boo saga?
shadez69 chapter 42 . 12/29/2019
i like this story but what ever came bout from your doomsday reference?
Kenshin135 chapter 2 . 12/25/2019
Perhaps I shouldn't have watched the movie as a refresher before reading this; this was almost an identical copy anyway. Most of the scenes and lines are pretty much the same as the movie, with only a few Videl and other minor miscellaneous scenes added in. I hope the next chapter deviates better, but I guess even if it doesn't, most of this fic is original anyway. At least it seems so by judging by the chapter titles. Not the greatest first impression though.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/10/2019
weak gohan
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2019
this is the worst fic ever pointless
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2019
fucking shit
db7479 chapter 9 . 10/6/2019
I kinda like paprika. Its cool to have a makyan qs a figgter. Also I kinda like the rivalry from her qnd gohan. Its like Mao and emme from devil is a oartbtimmer except gohan is good qnd paprika is nit evil but an anti hero. Its kinda nice
mattywilkss chapter 11 . 9/20/2019
WOW! varax, who couldn't possibly be more powerful(according to the author) and ultron! i mean android 16!
mattywilkss chapter 6 . 9/19/2019
see, what we need is a whole other chapter dedicated to how awesome your oc is. i dont think you rammed it down our throats hard enough in this one.
Enforcer209 chapter 12 . 8/16/2019
Well this story was borderline for me but this just killed my interest in reading it I might come back and finish it at some point but I doubt it
Guest chapter 42 . 7/4/2019
C'mon man! Need a sequel or at least a kana and Sandra ending!
Guest chapter 42 . 7/2/2019
You need to continue this story! I need a kana and sandra ending! Please!
Quantum qwazi chapter 4 . 6/29/2019
Well the changes make the universe unrecognizable pity planet trade had froze at its show creativity and make a new orginazation this is too dumb
Parapraxis A51 chapter 42 . 6/5/2019
Amazing take on dbz. I liked the idea of an alternate storyline and the fact that you set up for more of a story. Liked the fights and the super ridiculous foe Orthros. Will await the sequel. Wanna see where this story goes.
1,267 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »