Reviews for Recovery In Rivendell
wswpub chapter 30 . 10/17/2019
What a great story. Did you have a story written before this one or is this the beginning of a series? I'm off to find the sequel.
TheRedScreech chapter 30 . 2/27/2019
I read this over the course of two days or so, and then panicked at the fact that it was 'incomplete'. Because it's so. dang. good! Never fear, for I found the sequel, but my goodness, my heart pounded every time Frodo fell ill and every accident that befell the hobbits. That Wager, though! Oh, I laughed so hard!

This is such a heartwarming and adventurous story for our dear hobbits (and for more than a fair share of elves, too!). I read its sequel and intend to leave a review for you there, too.

Thank you for writing!
Anjion chapter 30 . 3/14/2017
What a fantastic story! I can't wait to read the other half!
Anjion chapter 22 . 3/14/2017
Ok, the end of that chapter really made me laugh! Fabulous!
quarterhorseranch chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
"I know that look, Pippin, and it means trouble for someone. Usually for you." LOL!

"Does it." AHAHAHA!

"Sometime during his fog, Merry had acquired a pocketful of apples." Pfff, so typical!
guitarlover56784 chapter 30 . 10/7/2014
awwwwwww man could you have gone a chapter or two more, I would have LOVED to see another chapter, and them confront the black rider. Elrond in action? A wielder of one of the three? Hell yes But I will favorite this story in hope that even after eleven years, you might still update it
frodothejedi chapter 30 . 6/28/2012
Lovely story! I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I did notice, however, that you misspelled mithril. It is mithril, not mithrel.
Emily chapter 19 . 2/16/2010
"No doubt the youngster would discard it in a day or two."

No doubt it will be in another unexpected and unwanted place. : )

I feel sorry for the elf who passed M&P upwind. That elf has smarts, though. : )
Emily chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Elrond is a sneaky elf! But he was correct; a hungover Frodo is preferable to a feverish and unresponsive Frodo. : )
Emily chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Oops. I'd forgotten that Elrond had already bet. See? I told you I couldn't keep track of it all. : )

Uh-oh. Recession. At this rate, he definitely won't make it around the garden, even if that activity is allowed at all.
Emily chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
I doubt I would be able to keep track of all the bets going around here. : )

I'm a little disappointed that Arwen didn't think Frodo would be able to get around the gardens properly, but I suppose if everyone thought Frodo would be able to do it Merry and Pippin wouldn't have anyone to bet with.

Who's next? Elrond? The much misaligned head chef? : )
iolah chapter 30 . 1/17/2009
Oh, poor Pippin, his neck must be black and blue. Great fic. I love how Merry and Pippin are clever, but also make mistakes. Sam is very sweet and the interactions between the hobbits and the other characters are wonderful. Update soon please
Mish chapter 30 . 6/1/2008
...Is this abandoned or something? *sigh* Such a good story going down the drain...
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 30 . 3/11/2008
I really enjoyed this story, I liked the part where everyone was reunited. Keep up the good work.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 15 . 3/11/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Pippin was wondering why everyone didn't have anything else to do. Frodo found out about the wager, this could get ugly.