Reviews for Cerulean Blue Badges & Blood Red Louboutins
Skittles-Panda94 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
hey i hope your update all your stories, i really enjoy reading them you're doing an awesome job! Please update when you have some time :)
Lili B chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
Oh God, I find myself rather addicted to this story! How can I continue without knowing its closure? I just NEED you to continue, come on. I mean really - especially with this necklace thing. Overall I'm loving the crossover and the way you made Andy that badass without even thinking, it seems. Your characters are amazing as well. Keep writing!
neweldi chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
Thanks, I love it :-)
tauras4 chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
Hello,

I now this is an older story of yours but I just found it and loved it. all the twists and turns...THANK YOU for adding my other to fav ladies Jane and Maura. As I said I now this is an older story but did you happen to write a sequel to this story either a long one or a one shot. I also just read one of you others stories with Andy calling on her grandfather to save Miri (sorry I can't go back and get the title)
Thank you again for wonderful readings.
Take Care Tara
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
Phenomenal writing. Really enjoyed the original characters and plot and use of Rizzoli and Isles and NCIS that was sheer brilliance. Liat was a great idea for this story. Cannot wait for more Mirandy stories.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
Great story line and I enjoyed this fic for that and the characters, although you may want to consider a beta reader in future. Some of the sentences seemed disjointed at times.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
So he is gone, that is a relief. Is this the end? Loved it and can not wait for more.
jh728 chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Great chapter. A wonderful wrap up to your story.
Thanks for the read.
Moonlight3189 chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Oh my God! This is so exciting! A wonderful story. I love it))
Awayfan chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Wow, I glad Andy didn't kill him, but there will be other things Andy will have to stand up for. Hopefully Hetty can make them go away.
Gardenia2 chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Incredible story. Too bad it came to an end. Wanted to see a little more of Miranda and Andy in peaceful and romantic moments :)
Noddybobble chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Ah, fantastic. Very dark and brilliantly written and a happy ending - love it. Thank you.
tanama30 chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
Omg finally Andy killed the teacher I hope no other psycho shows up now
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Wow all I can say is please don't give up on this fic!
Chris chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
que va t il arrive a andy