Reviews for Just Be Happy
A nicer guest chapter 1 . 2/20
Okay, so, I totally cried and the other two guests in your reviews are little jealous bugs that they can't be as creative as you because Hermione's line, George's fears, Fred hanging around, the empty seat at the wedding...like I died. I cannot believe how brilliant this is.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 2/18
Ugh, I'm crying like a baby. That was wonderful :D Hermione's last line about did me in.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This was an interesting story. The idea that Fred was hanging around his own grave as a ghost until he finally was convinced that George would be alright without him, was nicely conveyed.

You had a few typos scattered throughout but no major grammar issues.
missakatherine chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
OMG that was heart breaking! I cried!
CUtopia chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
... oh, thanks to you I am feeling low now :(
Nah, kidding... well, partly. This was simply beautiful, sad but still lovely... I had to hold back my tears... You worked your way through the emotions and reactions in a wonderful way, making it easy to feel along all the time. I loved how you built up everything, with the spirits sitting around on their graves and that they will be ale to carry on if something happens and then the end, how his twin helped Fred to carry on... *sniff*
I saw a few little typos, but nothing major :)
I loved it! :)
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I am crying, and I don't cry easily.
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh.. wow. I'm crying. This is so good, I enjoyed it, in a sad - crying sort of way, if you know what I mean. (: anywho, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
*Sob* beautiful
Wizard Flower chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
George/Hermione isn't something I normally read but this story was amazing and actually made me cry a little. Brilliant story, simply amazing.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Soo freaking sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I decided to check your other work to see if maybe your multi-chapter was just a bad case of uninspired writing. I was wrong.

This story is equally uninspired as the other one. Worse even. You have ruined the twins for me. You have ruined Fred Weasley. That is the most disgusting thing you can do. You ruined a beloved character. Thanks for nothing.
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
The feels! This is so sad, and bittersweet and yet it's lovely at the same time. I love the characterisation, and the relationship between George and Hermione was written really well.
I love the idea of spirits being stuck at their gravestones until they move on, it seems really original, and not something I've seen in fanfic before.
You did a really good job with this story, well done :)
Mrs.NormanReedus chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Yeah, I just cried. Lovely story!
Pani Drzwi chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Awwwww!

This was so sad but also weirdly cute at the same time! All three characters were written perfectly and this is the sort of thing I can actually imagine George doing, visiting his brother's grave often, as I'm certain that he would never forget Fred. This was such a lovely but heartbreaking story and I feel that you did do all the characters justice. A well written, emotional and adorable read which I very much enjoyed. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
would have been better if it was ron gave we new they where dating never saw hermoine and fred