Reviews for Just Be Happy
thatkindofgreen chapter 1 . 4/4
omg this made me cry too
Oh my god that was actually amazing! I cried !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I cried so hard while reading this
Shado Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Gah! I knew I was gonna cry! But it's so good. Thank you for writing and sharing! ~Shado
HateMePretty chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I did not want to cry. But I did. Because this was just too sweet and emotionally provocative. Just... Arg! Too amazing! Wonderful writing, keep it up!
XOXO
/Ever/
mikeysrevenge chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Okay you made me CRY! such a beautiful story
A nicer guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Okay, so, I totally cried and the other two guests in your reviews are little jealous bugs that they can't be as creative as you because Hermione's line, George's fears, Fred hanging around, the empty seat at the wedding...like I died. I cannot believe how brilliant this is.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Ugh, I'm crying like a baby. That was wonderful :D Hermione's last line about did me in.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This was an interesting story. The idea that Fred was hanging around his own grave as a ghost until he finally was convinced that George would be alright without him, was nicely conveyed.

You had a few typos scattered throughout but no major grammar issues.
missakatherine chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
OMG that was heart breaking! I cried!
CUtopia chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
... oh, thanks to you I am feeling low now :(
Nah, kidding... well, partly. This was simply beautiful, sad but still lovely... I had to hold back my tears... You worked your way through the emotions and reactions in a wonderful way, making it easy to feel along all the time. I loved how you built up everything, with the spirits sitting around on their graves and that they will be ale to carry on if something happens and then the end, how his twin helped Fred to carry on... *sniff*
I saw a few little typos, but nothing major :)
I loved it! :)
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I am crying, and I don't cry easily.
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh.. wow. I'm crying. This is so good, I enjoyed it, in a sad - crying sort of way, if you know what I mean. (: anywho, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
*Sob* beautiful
Wizard Flower chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
George/Hermione isn't something I normally read but this story was amazing and actually made me cry a little. Brilliant story, simply amazing.