Reviews for Broken
Such a great chapter! Please update again soon!
This story is amazing. I love it. Ironwidow is such a powerful couple. (Hope Nat will side with Tony in Civil War!)
Maybe you could bring Maria Hill in your story so that Nat can have gal pal. I like Maria :)
Anyway I can't wait for the next update.
La Madone chapter 11 . 6/27
I feel so bad for Steve. But deep down I laughed because Steve and Stark are interested in the same girl. BOOM. CIVIL WAR. lol
sailorraven34 chapter 10 . 5/26
Ah, for a moment I thought Civil War was starting early... I loved Tony and Natasha's conversation though! Can't wait for more! (Especially if it's fluff)
StrikerL2600 chapter 10 . 5/25
PHEW!
StrikerL2600 chapter 3 . 5/25
Yep
lilyannabellapotter chapter 10 . 5/23
I love really your story
cant login chapter 10 . 5/23
No don't join S.H.I.E.L.D Avengers, they ain't no good lol
Juliette chapter 10 . 5/22
I didn't find the previous chapters boring. They're quite good. Keep up the good work :)
Sasha chapter 10 . 5/22
That was a bit tense. But I'm sure the team will be happy for Tony and Natasha. I can't wait to read more.
reader chapter 2 . 5/12
HHahhah, Tsarina, hhaha, havent laughed like than in quite a while. So i will be an annoying assole with a history lesson here. Firstly its Tsatitsa if you want to call her like that. Secondly Tsaritsa cant be used here, she is not ruling monarch, it will be tsarevna. But that will be also incorrect, last 200 years of its existence ruler of russia held title of emperor. Soo, i will skip a lot of other things. In the end, at max, she can hold title named Velikaya Knyagina(if she is a direct descendant of last emperor of russia. But all children of last emperor was executed with emperor himself during the revolution. Also, technically she can be called velikaya knyagina if she is a child of emperors brothers, but she must be like 90 in that case. Sooo, i guess she can be velikaya knyagina.) Sooo, yeah. Story is fine, keep going, and warm welcome from bearded guy from Russia(me)
sailorraven34 chapter 9 . 5/7
I loves this chapter a lot. It was nice to see Clint being protective and supportive of Natasha, and to see how much she cares about Tony.
so happy you updated! can't wait for next chapter!
La Madone chapter 9 . 4/26
hehe. I love Clint. He's a cutie. You can clearly see he cares a lot about Nat.
MoonIce20408 chapter 9 . 4/26
Just stared reading this and I love it! Great story!