Reviews for Broken
Owieeey chapter 22 . 10/4/2016
I loved reading this, seeing the more human sides of Nat and Tony. It's great, most authors write Tony and Nat as what people see them as, either cocky or cold. Like they have no emotions. You wrote them as people who are hurting and wrote it really well. I loved reading this and hope you really make more of this pairing.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/2/2016
Lydia x

OMG i loove tgis story- i've only just started shipping this ship, and now i hate to say that i lurrrrve it! Honestly this story is amazing, i love the plot and your weiting style amd how you portray all the characters (•)
Miavie chapter 22 . 5/21/2016
Vivement la suite ! Merci pour cette fiction dès plus sympathique.
La Madone chapter 22 . 4/14/2016
"For the rest of our lives," I am deceased. Thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/1/2016
This chapter was so good! Would love to see tomy and Natasha officially tell the team.
La Madone chapter 21 . 3/6/2016
I hope you're feeling better and thanks for writing even when you're not feeling well. The effort is appreciated. Kudos to Natasha for being proud that Tony beat the hell out of that Hydra guy. Take care!
La Madone chapter 20 . 3/6/2016
I didn't want the dream sequences to end. lmao. I'm glad they are awake but it was so well written. Howard was his usual dick self. I loved this chapter even if was dark and vivid as hell.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/29/2016
I love this story. I don't want it to end. Great chaptet as always and Feel better soon okay (:
Juliette chapter 21 . 2/27/2016
LOL Natasha being proud that Tony beat Jensen up. Badass couple. I hope you're ok by the way. Take care.
IronWidowShipper chapter 20 . 2/22/2016
Update update update! I'm dying of anticipation here. Great work, as always. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/6/2016
please update again!
Maria chapter 20 . 2/6/2016
The dreams sequences were so perfect. I loved every part of it.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/4/2016
My god that was intense. At least nat woke up to a familiar face.
La Madone chapter 19 . 1/31/2016
I knew something was familiar and you said "invincible iron man" and it made more sense. this comic book is awesome. I loved the nightmare parts. Wanda has both of them stuck in a nightmare. How are they gonna get out? Who's gonna punch Wanda now? lmao This chapter was hella good ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 1/29/2016
shit just got real. wanda is savage. please update soon.