Reviews for Broken
La Madone chapter 15 . 11/26
The sciencebros finally yes! We got some of it in the previous chapter but this banter is brilliant. I love how Natasha has so much influence on Tony that he can tell how people are lying or not. They make a good team. Natasha is gonna be pissed and is gonna punch Tony for going after alone like this.
This chapter is absolute beauty.
theradvlad chapter 3 . 11/26
Normally I'm not into all this feels stuff but your writing makes it really interesting. Keep up the great work!
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 15 . 11/25
You've still got a weird thing going on with the formatting. Otherwise this chapter was great.
divergentofhogwarts chapter 15 . 11/25
I think the formatting of this chapter is messed up. It looks weird.
Ana chapter 14 . 10/22
Tony is going to come back from Sokovia all shades of fucked up. But yeah they gotta kick that dude's ass. I'm glad Natasha is okat and Bruce is the new love of my life.
blueeyestx12 chapter 14 . 10/21
Lovin this story..good chapter..update soon!
sailorraven34 chapter 14 . 10/21
Oh dear, this is going to go horribly wrong, isn't it? At least Nat is okay.
Juliette chapter 14 . 10/21
Clintnat feels are so strong here and BRUCE YOU ARE THE REAL VIP! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING.
La Madone chapter 14 . 10/20
bruce banner you beautiful soul i've never loved more than right now! i adore the tension between tony and steve but also i hate it.
the way you write clintnat is my favorite and clint is with bobbi. thank you for that :)
Juliette chapter 13 . 9/13
SHE'S OKAY THANK FUCK. what have you planned for next chapte? are they going to tell the team now? or tony is gonna get hurt somehow and natasha will go crazy? that's something I'd like to see. anyway great chapter I can't wait to read more!
Vanessa chapter 13 . 8/17
I just found this story and tbh it's one of the best I've read so far and probably the best ironwidow one (since they don't get enough love around here). You have a way to write them, to play with them and to make them work. It's incredible. I'm drowing in my ironwidow feels tbh. I don't know if you've been planning to have some hurt!tony at some point but I'd like to see how natasha would cope with that.
I don't know how often you update but hopefully another chapter will come up soon.
You're a great author so thank you.
Maria chapter 13 . 8/15
this chapter is so cute. natasha is in pain sure but the chapter is just cute. i love it :)
La Madone chapter 13 . 8/15
I'm glad Nat is okay and that Clint is okay too. I really enjoy how you write Nat and Tony's relationship. It's amazing :)
they're just so perfect. and you're doing an amazing job with them. is this the moment when the team finds out about them?
I really hope you'll update soon again.
Maria chapter 12 . 8/5
tony is gonna lose all his shit. I can feel it. awesome chapter but damn this cliffhanger!