Reviews for Broken
Miavie chapter 22 . 5/21
Vivement la suite ! Merci pour cette fiction dès plus sympathique.
La Madone chapter 22 . 4/14
"For the rest of our lives," I am deceased. Thank you.
This chapter was so good! Would love to see tomy and Natasha officially tell the team.
La Madone chapter 21 . 3/6
I hope you're feeling better and thanks for writing even when you're not feeling well. The effort is appreciated. Kudos to Natasha for being proud that Tony beat the hell out of that Hydra guy. Take care!
La Madone chapter 20 . 3/6
I didn't want the dream sequences to end. lmao. I'm glad they are awake but it was so well written. Howard was his usual dick self. I loved this chapter even if was dark and vivid as hell.
I love this story. I don't want it to end. Great chaptet as always and Feel better soon okay (:
Juliette chapter 21 . 2/27
LOL Natasha being proud that Tony beat Jensen up. Badass couple. I hope you're ok by the way. Take care.
IronWidowShipper chapter 20 . 2/22
Update update update! I'm dying of anticipation here. Great work, as always. :)
please update again!
Maria chapter 20 . 2/6
The dreams sequences were so perfect. I loved every part of it.
My god that was intense. At least nat woke up to a familiar face.
La Madone chapter 19 . 1/31
I knew something was familiar and you said "invincible iron man" and it made more sense. this comic book is awesome. I loved the nightmare parts. Wanda has both of them stuck in a nightmare. How are they gonna get out? Who's gonna punch Wanda now? lmao This chapter was hella good ;)
shit just got real. wanda is savage. please update soon.
Juliette chapter 19 . 1/26
This is my new favorite chapter. The nightmare are so vivid, dark and terrible. How are they get out there if both got mind-fucked?
Juliette chapter 18 . 1/24
So we're getting Wanda, Natasha and Tony. Fantastic.