Reviews for River's Doctor
I really love this story! I hope you make it soon the end he finds a way to save her from the library! That would be awesome! Keep going! You’re a fantastic writer!
rcfan77 chapter 3 . 6/28/2017
Great dialogue! :)
rcfan77 chapter 2 . 6/28/2017
okay, nice! :)
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Awww a nice start! :)
Jane Bennett chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I just need to tell you that I simply love this story!
I adore River and the Doctor together and I think it is so sad that they meet in the wrong order, but you filled the gaps so wonderfully!)
Addicted1 chapter 20 . 2/8/2016
Aww, I'm sorry you're not continuing this, but I understand.
Thank you for these chapters! I love this universe of yours. You write steadfast love very well.
Addicted1 chapter 18 . 2/8/2016
Aww, this is so sweet. I love how careful 12 is with her. It really is a nice role reversal.
Addicted1 chapter 17 . 2/8/2016
Oh my gosh, that's so cute. I love the Bootstrap Paradox of 12 going to ream out 11.
LOVE this. I love what you are doing with their cyclical timestreams!
Addicted1 chapter 16 . 2/8/2016
I love this chapter. River's grief from Angels in Manhattan always seemed like a gaping hole. Thank you for filling it! This is new head canon for me!
Addicted1 chapter 11 . 2/8/2016
Oh my gosh. This is so sweet. Just perfect.
Thank you so much for this fic! It's beautiful!
Addicted1 chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
Oh my gosh! I can't believe I never thought of that! Someone would have to pull her out of the lake!

Brilliant!

I really love how your story builds and elaborates on canon while being consistent with it.
I also love how you used Clara in this chapter. Her bossiness is just with the Doctor needed here!
Addicted1 chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
Love. Them.

I love the casual way you wrote them dealing with the gun-armed android. Totally completed the domestic scene!
Addicted1 chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
Oh my gosh, I loved this. Loved the reversal of their interchange: "The, 'Dear God, My Wife is Fabulous,' face." Made me chuckle.
I love them! I love the reference to the Doctor and Rory's conversation about miracles. Lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Oh please don't be done...I love this concept so much. Please keep writing chapters. My sisters love it too! I've shared it with them
Tineyboppa chapter 20 . 12/19/2015
When's the next chapter coming sweetie?