Reviews for An Unexpected Love
LoverxofxNight chapter 35 . 9/11/2016
I'm just kinda hoping that I will see this story complete :p
Fluffy Fox chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
My answer to your first question is do what you feel will make the story better. As for your second question, I'd love to see more added. It is always nice to see more to any story and making it more realistic doesn't hurt.

Wish you luck!
FluffyFox chapter 34 . 7/17/2016
I understand the writers block issue I have them all the time myself...I am going to soon be posting a Kili/Hobbit inspired fic myself. Hope you will continue to be inspired to write, for this fic or another! Just keep up your good work!

I love your writing!
alliesmiley2 chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
love
roadworkahead chapter 35 . 6/7/2016
I love everything! ;D
readergirl4985 chapter 35 . 6/3/2016
It's your story. Ultimately, you're the one who needs to be happy with it. I day, redo it.
Padfootette chapter 34 . 3/1/2015
Fantastic story I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
Evangeline Pond chapter 34 . 2/24/2015
Ouch. That hurts my heart. Well, could you do a KilixReader oneshot? If you do a good job, I might forgive you... XD JKJKJK Don't worry. You're cool!
Evangeline Pond chapter 29 . 2/24/2015
Y'know what, this story is great. Everyone is focused on not using cliches that un-cliched stories have become cliche. If you follow me. Don't sweat it, this story is spectacular.
lisa chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I saw you have updated your other story "A hobbit's tales". :) Can you also please update this story? I can't wait longer to see what happens next. :)
Kaysaurus chapter 33 . 1/7/2015
Can't wait for the next update yee!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
Please update soon. I love this story 3
Writer's Madness chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I love the story but was wondering if you could PM me please as I would like to ask you something :) keep up the good work can't wait to read more
Filisgirl251 chapter 33 . 12/27/2014
Oh joy. Wonder what's going to happen
Jack-chan88 chapter 32 . 12/23/2014
I love this story and don't worry about it sounding like all the others. I've been reading Kili/OC stories for the past week nonstop like an addict and yours is one of the rare ones with a different backstory. Most stories are of a girl from our world going to Middle Earth, or an elf of some sort being an addition to the journey. Bilbo's adoptive daughter is new and creative. I love it! I'm glad you're keeping this story a Kili/OC and not adding Fili in because it wouldn't feel right.
In addition, please don't kill Kili at the end. That is actually the reason I've been on a fanfiction rampage, ever since I watched the latest Hobbit movie, the final beauty, I refuse to believe Kili died. So he lives on through fanfiction. :) I read The Hobbit for the first time too and I just have all these feels. I need good feels and your story is doing that for me. :)
Have grand holidays and I can't wait for the next chapter.
P.S. I love fluff.