Reviews for Blood Crest
phineasn chapter 26 . 15m
Missed you! I really like this story!
Ems-g chapter 25 . 1h
This is such a fascinating story and I love the insights into magical theory you give!
I'm so confused but also learning so much about magic in this story!
Mrs anon chapter 4 . 8/18
Would like this updated
crimson hearts chapter 25 . 8/17
omg i saw an update to this story and fot so theilled was ready to restart the whole story again to refresh my memory only to see that there isnt a new chapter. only plus side is i saw ur profile update from 4 months agao stating you plan on continuing the story so there was something good that came out of this. it has been 4 months though so... please update soon. thanks.
runelt99 chapter 1 . 8/3
Why wouldn't Harry trust the dream? Last time he did it saved Arthur. For all he knew, it was sent because V man was feeling a lot of emotions and accidentally sent that.
sondrex76 chapter 25 . 8/2
Nice fanfic.
Interesting premise with good execution and it is fun to read.
If you continue it I am looking forward to it, this is one of the better fanfictions I have read.

I found a few minor potential misspellings and such:
"After a taking a few deep " - "After taking a few deep "
"Rosenkol's nest wide berth" - "Rosenkol's nest a wide berth"
"had not got over his " - "had not gotten over his "
" feet in with threatening alacrity" - " feet with threatening alacrity"
"himself Lucius Malfoy" - "himself from Lucius Malfoy"
"hem to upstanding citizens" - "hem to be upstanding citizens"
"could not help starting. " - "could not help staring. "
"gave him pair of " - "gave him a pair of "
" like the maw of gigantic beast," - " like the maw of a gigantic beast,"
" it would best if Harry" - " it would be best if Harry"
"parents had got so much money," - "parents had gotten so much money,"
"cleared the edge of gap." - "cleared the edge of the gap."
"show in his face and" - "show on his face and"
"seemed notice it. " - "seemed to notice it. "
"I wish could cast" - "I wish I could cast"
"I use to t" - "I used to t"
"bottom the letter now, he" - "bottom of the letter now, he"
" at at Harry," - " at Harry,"
"d proceeded to fill halfway" - "d proceeded to fill it halfway"
"Petri knew what he was about on the" - "Petri knew what he was talking about on the"

Thanks for writing and have an awesome day!
Longsleep chapter 21 . 7/12
I like the magic teaching in this story and even more that Harry begins to improve (even if it is just theroy right now)
Longsleep chapter 20 . 7/11
All of your OCs are great! I enjoy everyone of them but Petri is my favourite. In the first chapter you said you didn't want to make him mary sue, rest assure he isn't.

He has bad character sites and he is not perfect, he should be powerful since he is a master enchanter and expert necromancer.
He is powerful but not in the same league as Dumpledor or Voldemord. Your little site remarks make it obvious.

-He doesn't want to cross the dark lord
-"I want to see you getting near Dumpledor"

These two are the top but there are strong wizards beside them and Petri is one of them.

The extra lore you bring to the universe feels natural and coherent, it is great to see how vampires could actually be in the Harry Potter Books.
Longsleep chapter 14 . 7/10
The little descriptions and explanations during the spell practices are great. With just a few remarks you are adding so much depth to the setting. For example, it was just a remark regarding vampires but it showed the extent of the "other",the Zollamt theme described more of the wizard culture and the mentioning of the magical flow brought more depth to the rules of magic. Just a few sentences and a lot of gain.

Also, I love the sarcastic/cynical parts in the story.
sarutobifan45 chapter 25 . 7/10
Keep going this is one of my favorite stories! You are doing great. I cant wait to find out what happens with the vampire curse and the fight with Quirrell.
Longsleep chapter 9 . 7/9
Interesting devolpement.
I hope that Harry will still continue to learn more of the dark arts.
Longsleep chapter 5 . 7/8
Oh man, great way to process Harrys development.
It is simple and because all the more believable than most other stories, he just wants to survive.
The execution and pacing is fantastic in that regard!

By the way, the translation or better said interpretation of the German sentences in English is done elegantly.
It is never forced and feels naturally.

I hope Harry becomes more ruthless in the future, I prefer it when the protagonists go a dark path.

Keep up the great work!
Longsleep chapter 3 . 7/8
Fantastic story so far, the flow of the writing is great.
I am exited to see where this is going!

As far as I see, Petri is a fantastic character. He is not the nice saviour as OCs in other fictions. You slowly describe his personality and quirks, enthralling to read!

I must say that necromancy is my favourite kind of magic in fantasy settings, so I can't wait to see how Harrys development is affected by it in the future.
chaunalyse00 chapter 13 . 6/26
omg is Petri actually Gellert?
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 25 . 6/24
This story is sooooo GOOOOOD! I love the start, I love the middle, and I love this new arc. I love Quirell. And Snape was pretty funny.