Reviews for Blood Crest
beatreebor chapter 23 . 10/19
great story. looking forward to the next chapter!
crimson hearts chapter 23 . 10/12
so yeah its been a while but every time i see a new chapter no mattrr how long its been i am grateful. i mean come on this story is amazing and you can't rush greatness. i will have to reread this story again though at some point as apparently i had forgotten he was found in a gringotts vault that belonged to a "nic". i still got it but i like to be able to automatically know whats going on. but yeah i loved the chapter anf i find it creepy how quirrel can still look at hary knowing who he is. hope he figures out there is something wrong there.
anon chapter 23 . 10/10
solid chapter, and what looks like a solid piece of cover art, no complaints from me and I can't wait to read what happens next.
Lightwavers chapter 23 . 10/9
I'm so happy the story had updated. :)
The Harrinator chapter 21 . 10/9
Plot, schmot, who needs it, you've been doing well without it for what, four years now?
WhiteElfElder chapter 23 . 10/8
Harry spending so much time in the presence of Quirrellmort is troubling. I wonder what was discovered by the spell that Voldemort stopped Harry from knowing about?
Inconclusive chapter 23 . 10/8
Nice chapter. Seems like you're avoiding the usual 'having got to hogwarts' floundering and keeping it sharp. Nice to see Nic returning and a little Quirrel intrigue. Looking forward to the next.
KEB chapter 23 . 10/8
The new cover art is interesting, though I did like the old cover art.
Great chapter, thanks for writing!
Lunar-Chakra chapter 23 . 10/8
I am really warming up to these new kinds of... thinking about magic. Comprehending what you do matters for some spells and for sympathetic magic is is more allowing magic to be guided by instinct. Very very interesting, especially if that is how eternal life is achieved. You essentially become eternal by using the philosopher stone to become magic for a time. and since magic is ageless you too become ageless... fascinating.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Congratulations. Your explanation of the soul has joined the spot in my mind dedicated to time travel, and multiverse theory. That is not a good thing.
Love seeing Harry and Quirrel interactions as well as the world and magical lore that you’re building. Did Nic really send him a book with the actual recipe for the stone? Seeing that Quirrel knows about it, perhaps it’s a flawed recipe, or maybe the stone is slightly more common in your world. Anyways I hope you have time to update soon!
King of the Souls chapter 23 . 10/7
nice chap
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 23 . 10/7
Well he broke the secret for a bit, looking forward to that meeting.
Gigapode chapter 23 . 10/7
Cool developments with Nic's letter.

I wonder why he decided to send something like that to a boy he found in a vault. I probably need to go and reread that chapter to remind myself what actually happened.
Sebo-5000 chapter 23 . 10/7
I'm ecstatic that this story is still updating, your magical theory is utterly superb!