Reviews for Blood Crest
Ano Nymu chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
I like your fic and i hope read the next chapter soon... I love the way you have make the characters... I think it's funny and original.
Continue

Ano Nymu

ps: I don't care if the plot is a little bit trollish it just make it more funny
pps English isn't my first language so sorry for the horrible mistakes of grammar
Moonbeam88 chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
I love the story so far! Master of death!harry and necromancer!harry are two of my favorites, keep up with the good work
Thinker90 chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
This story needs a bigger audience haha. It's too good.
C'mon chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
So surprisingly, or not, (I'm never quite sure which) the fact that this ultra-for-fun and random plot generated just made this more interesting. I wasn't so much a fan of that last chapter until you added in the note that this was another serious plot line, but not crack either. It's jolly good as the middle random, not-taking itself too serious variety.

(Hope you don't read this as a flame, probably should sleep now...good luck w the story and rl as well!)
Noipasithea chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Oh my, such a clueless child. I hope that you will keep it consistient, because the concept of unsuspecting necromancer thinking it's "regular" magic and not something sinister,EVIL is hilarious.
Please continue weaving this delightful story. And thanks for all the fun (in advance).
free-to-fly-2010 chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
I certainly can imagine that the Dursley's never even thought to give Harry the "Stranger Danger" talk
Mashkai30 chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. Thanks for sharing:)
Basium1 chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Damn, I didn't think I'd enjoy it this much! Please make another one.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Ah well...look on the bright side he is getting a magical apprenticeship with a necromancer...
405968 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Seems like an interesting story. I'm looking forward to future chapters!
IrishDancer chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
What is the Wizarding view on minors signing contracts? Amongst Muggles, such a contract would be invalid.
IrishDancer chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Given his youth and poor living conditions, Harry's behavior is believable.
a sparkling fairy chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Well, that explains why Petri was in Surrey. I thought he was, like, harvesting ingredients. But that wouldn't have exactly fit with the "means no harm thing" lmao

I like the idea that Harry is not particularly famous anywhere but Great Britain. Those wacky English people and their dark lord. Or maybe that guy is just not very up to date with the world of the living?

I wonder for how long Harry can accidentally pass off ignorance for being slow. :D
a sparkling fairy chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This is interesting. I like Master of Death!Harry, even if the Necromancer bit almost made me not click. Harry has the wonderful and great talent of having no idea what he's talking about and telling people what they want to hear anyway. Kinda. Beautiful.

""Nine. You can become my apprentice. I have just lost the last," he offered" And that's not ominous at all. :D Poor Harry, if a guy like that is the nicest adult he ever met. And canon too. :( IDK if I'd call Harry dumb, but he did jump on Sirius offer to live with him rather quickly who was basically a huge unknown character-wise, even if he was a friend of his parents.

I think I still mix up sentence structures too, except I've progressed to the point where it goes both ways. Learning languages is hard. So I don't think it's unrealistic, but I won't notice it in the fic either, hahaha.
1,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112