Reviews for Blood Crest
i enjoy rosenkol
smeleanor chapter 7 . 6/15/2023
great chapter!
smeleanor chapter 6 . 6/15/2023
he had a cut... poor harry indeed
omh666 chapter 36 . 6/13/2023
I've always been curious on how Harry got the spell on his first casting, when it's a spell that supposedly pits your will against their's. I can understand him casting the spell right, but how does he have the will to dominate like that off the cuff? I can understand the goblin. They had spent a long time planning with Griphook and he had major issues with them at that point. Hermione was in danger and he would have been determined to keep her safe. With all that, maybe he'd have a garentee hit with the spell. But if i remember right, he uses it in the ministry too.
omh666 chapter 35 . 6/13/2023
This chapter was fantastic. Not only did you pull in all sorts of different divination methods and give them solid results relating to Harry. You also show just how easy it is to influence your reading with hopes and desires. Absolutely, fantastic.
omh666 chapter 34 . 6/13/2023
And now we get an idea of just why the poor dude is as messed up as he is, even for an elf. Ouch.
omh666 chapter 33 . 6/13/2023
Heh, it's always the ones who are most worried about failing who end up pulling off the best grades. I have always figured it's because their fear makes them study all the harder. In any case... that's one use of the baby dragon I've never seen done in fics before. Very useful plot point.
omh666 chapter 32 . 6/13/2023
I love the theory that you put into this fic. I especially love it when Voldemort is discussing theory with Harry and building on what his master has given him previously.
omh666 chapter 31 . 6/12/2023
He really does get into more trouble than he should, even without the turner. Heh, highly interesting, and at times amusing, chapter.
omh666 chapter 30 . 6/10/2023
Huh, this is the second chapter I don't quite remember reading. I must have gotten a notification for chapters and deleted them by mistake, then gotten a later notification and read from that point forward. I remember chapters later in this story so... Aah well, great chapter in any case. Looks like Harry needs to be cricified again to shake the newly hidden memory loose.
omh666 chapter 28 . 6/8/2023
I completely forgot about this part. Huh. Wonder if I missed this chapter when I read through before. Aah well, interesting as always.
omh666 chapter 27 . 6/8/2023
Hmmm. You'd think that the prof could have sent a message? He had to know that the staff were looking for a head count.
omh666 chapter 25 . 6/7/2023
Hmmm. this charms club seems like quite an interesting concept in theory. A group of students getting together for "useful" charm knowledge. Wonder how long it will take for Harry to be running it. Heh.
omh666 chapter 24 . 6/6/2023
I always seem to dearly enjoy the fics where Harry learns from Voldemort. Not sure why, but those stories seem to have something many others just lack. This one is no different.
omh666 chapter 23 . 6/6/2023
Aah, so that answers a question I asked a while back. I had asked if you would be intended to remake a horcrux each times you died, and become less and less human? But in this chapter you cover both copy of a copy, and how the horcrux only truly gives you two chances at life. Perfect.
1,679 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »