Reviews for Blood Crest
omh666 chapter 3 . 6/3/2023
Poor Harry, getting thrown into the deep end of things. Learning necromancy before he has touched any other form of magic.
omh666 chapter 2 . 6/3/2023
Rather short chapter, but interesting all the same. Having read your fic before, I know they get much longer.
omh666 chapter 1 . 6/3/2023
My knee-jerk review to this chapter was going to start by mentioning I can't imagine Harry being that trusting of someone he's never remotely met before. But thinking on it more, I could see it. If you're systematically beaten down the way he has been in this story, then someone shows they don't like your abusers and is willing to take you away from them... I can see it.
coconutwastaken chapter 7 . 4/21/2023
I've re-read the last part multiple times, and I'm going to make an assumption.

If Harry does die, the horcrux will 'awaken', a clone sort of. However, whether this clone is the representation of Harry's apathy or not I'm not sure. But I think the point of this clone is to ressurect original Harry, and become whole again. We are thinking with necromancers after all.

Probably not right, but I'll work with this theory until it's disproven.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 67 . 4/9/2023
I caught up on this just now! It had been a very blegh in real life time and I fell away from reading. Even now, I feel like it’s hard to read which is weird. I used to read every day! This story is still just as amazing as I recall though. So richly written, and the world is built so meticulously well that I feel like I can see and believe everything. I have so many feelings! I’m nervous for Petri, I’m missing Voldemort’s presence, I’m sad for Vincent, and I LOVED Terry’s dad at the library! I feel like Harry should ask to pay for his membership only in summers so that it isn’t wasted while at school! Damn, I even love this Slughorn/Greengrass stuff happening.

I hope everything is okay in your world!
Tewifying chapter 67 . 4/4/2023
Ricee chapter 25 . 2/23/2023
sorry fam, this is where I'm dropping it. story got stale as soon as he got to Hogwarts. put way to much effort into side characters like Vince and Goyle
Thunder Demon of Noir chapter 7 . 2/21/2023
Your philosophy has so many loopholes in it that a monkey could see with its primitive brain
hikolb6 chapter 67 . 1/12/2023
I hope you update soon. I love this story.
sethreeder chapter 67 . 11/27/2022
Great work! I'm eager to read the next chapter.
froesch123 chapter 64 . 11/26/2022
No, Petri! I like him in a way I rarely like any of the Hogwarts Professors. (Despite his brusque methods, he is as damaging if not worse compared to the other professors) at least he tires. He is a man of few words but he does care in a sense for Harry, more than Dumbledore or any of the other people he spends most of his time around ever did in cannon. (Not discounting the Weasleys.)

I know teacher student relations have to remain separate but at the same time, none of them actually acted on the information or trust they would have had being within Dumbledore's circle to do something about Harry's situation. Minerva or Flitwick out of all of them seem the two most reasonable professors to raise a child. Hagrid would do a good job but also saddle Harry with all of his baggage especially when it comes to his lack of education and contradictions of strength. Something like Hercules, where his fatal flaw is wrath and strength, such to the extent that he does not realize HOW strong or invulnerable he is compared to everyone else.
evymel chapter 1 . 11/23/2022
just insert the voice of sheev palpatine for the weird nacro
tomw chapter 28 . 11/13/2022
I really enjoy your variation on the magic system. It's refreshing to have more depth than the usual point and shoot stories. The progression is going slow, but I'm good and hooked for the long haul!
Hankton chapter 43 . 11/12/2022
Lol he got lucky I think
ZuzusPetals1985 chapter 67 . 10/24/2022