Reviews for The Last Of Us: Past and Present
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2019
Is this the same Hilltop from TWD

If so they’re in for a surprise soon

And it may involve a certain weapon named Lucille
Mcscwc chapter 16 . 6/7/2016
Ok i like the story but now you're just taking parts from twd
Mcscwc chapter 14 . 6/7/2016
What do you have against Joel that you want to maim him so badly
Shankington chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
Did you really have to give Devlin a long coat? It just makes him look sorta like a super villain now. And couldn't you come up with a different name for one of the characters. Devlin and Devin, come on now it seems like you spent almost no time to think of the wolf's name. no offense.
Shankington chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
Loved how he had to chop his arm off to survive instead of just making Joel immune. The latter option woulda' made you seem lazy. good story so far
Shankington chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
I think Joel should have lied to Ellie and then tell him and Ellie latter on in the story
GravityChicken chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
Really -_- well songs exactly like one of the episodes from the Walking Dead, insane guy and all. Glad Devin didn't die...
GravityChicken chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Why, just why? One arm? That made me mad and sad. God idk if I wanna read anymore... It's really good but this one arm thing is killing me :(
Constellasaur chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
I Read Too Fucking Fast XD
But This Is Amazing And I'm Sitting Here Thinking About Tommy
(I'm Rereading The Chapter Agein After This Reveiw XD)
This Story Always Leaves Me Wanting More
(One Of The Reasons why is my most fave fic ever :3)
I Can't wait for the sequel and I'm superrrr excited! :D
Keep Up The Awsome Work, And Always Know You Have My Support :D
Guest chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
I can't wait for Wolf meets Ellie! :) I understand about you wanted to do other stories , I glad you are not quitting this story. :) (Cass87).
Constellasaur chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
Damn Fucking Cliffhangers XD
This is killing me XD
Constellasaur chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Devlin Realllyyyy Likes The word Fuck xDDDDD
This Story Is Leaving Me On Edge
God I Hate Cliffhangers xD
bostonfireflies chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Well, that kiss was just... sudden.
I dunno, it seemed untimely for me.

Oh well! Fascinating story, nonetheless!
Constellasaur chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
I have no ideas for sequels, but I have a Idea
You Can ask people for OC's and u can Us your fave ones in the sequel
It will make the story interest and I'm sure ur fans would love I have there OC in ur story :D
Guest chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
Oh no! Poor Devin! Are you inspired by the story " Last of Us 2" by Drexbann? :) Because this story is really started to remind me of that story. Ellie's love interest in that story lost his eye too. :) If that's true then there is nothing wrong that. :) Of course Devin is going survive, he just going have one eye. :p UPDATE. (Cass87).
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »