Reviews for Agellos
keiman and kei chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Well you certainly whet our appetite for more! Imagine Molly surviving a 1500 foot drop! Whenis Chapter 2 coming? Love your work. We seem to be the only ones posting new stories and/or updating old ones for the Angels! Ja mata-K&K
keiman and kei chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Konnichi Wa-What a great beginning! Imagine Molly surviving all this time! A good start. Onegai hurry and continue it for us. We know how tough it is man to go on once ya start a ff! We are posting Ch 4 of "Xmas with the Dirty pair" tonight. We have roughed out up to Ch 27 so far and the ship only just got launched! Hope you go on with this. Ja Mata and arigato-Keiman and Kei.
keiman and kei chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
About time the forgotten team got some recognition. Wonder who the LA were before Iris/Molly? Let us know when the next chapter is up onegai! keep the good stuff coming. We are posting this weekend chapter 1 of a fanfic about Kei/Yuri and Marlene/Kumi at Xmas. Look for us as Keiman and Kei. See ya-Keiman and Kei.
Mari chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
This is beautiful writing. :) I love how you've written Iris and Molly... so tragic, but so beautiful.

I can't wait to see Kei and Yuri, and of course their relationship. _ They're such a sweet couple.
Nozmo chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
What a great "hook" for a DPF fanfic: what if Molly had survived? I'm really interested to see where you take this story!

I like your writing overall. Your little flashback to the start of the earlier Angels' partnership is great. Keep going!
MegalomaniacUrashima chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
good job, keep it up, more would be great , good use of descriptions albeit the / /'s are a bit ackward
Peri The Botanist chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WRITE MORE!

I lurv this story! WRITE MORE I SAY! If you don't - THERE SHALL BE YURI/KEI NC-17S EVERYWHERE!
fan chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
good work!

i hope you will continue it soo.
Kei chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Wonderful. Pure and simple. I love the way you plotted everything out, and the sad ending was pure genius. I admired your work throughout the entire story, and I hope you make another. Chiao.

~Kei
DanteDNC2002 chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Great story! You obviously know this characters well, or are very good at improvising. Please continue!
Angelloftera I like this spelling better chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
YEA! YOu finally put it up G! Next chapter! Next Chapter! Next Chapter! I owe you a pic by the way and yes my house still smells like garbage. Anyway I think you did Molly and Iris really well. It was amazing. Your making me think of writing a DPF fic but I wouldn't want to tourter people with my weird writing. Keep the chapters rolling.