Reviews for Draw a Circle, That's A Basket!
Matt-Kuro-Oliver chapter 4 . 3/29
I hope you write more~!
Kry Chi chapter 4 . 1/21
I love this
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
Psst, same erzas cake from before and i just wanted to say the japanese equivalents of 'um' 'uh' etc are like ano (or is it anno...) and eto (or etto...?). Not Amo. Lol. Sorry!
Erza's Cake chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Hello! I know that I'm like, reviewing a year late or something but I just want to say that the characters for japan, the kanji, is correct in japanese too. I have no idea about the teacher characters though, since I am only recently learning japanese, this year will be my third, via school. And I also want to say that my knowledge of the japanese language is limited by like, a lot since the first two years of learning it was basically just one text book, like theres this japanes 1 part a and japanese 1 part b thing that my school did so i am now in japanese 2. I do hope that this message makes sense and doesnt annoy you. Love, Erza's Cake (too lazy to log in)
Transformers' BABY chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Please update story is awesome
Vickironica chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
If you're still looking for someone to help you write this story I wouldn't mind at all. This is a great story and I NEED IT TO BE FINISHED *fangirling mode*
Vickironica chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
I know exactly how writers block is... Oh well this is a long time after you published it so.
Vickironica chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Oh how I love reading fanfiction at midnight.
Vickironica chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This is amazing and now I want to write a fanfic like this but I'm already writing so many and ugh life why must you do this to me.
tokyoghoul234 chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
Any chance you can update this story? If like to see how it ends _
Nanhty chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
To: dear author

i am going to attempt a story of a similar type to this, the story line will be different (hopefully). if you don't want me to do this please send me a message within the next two days, i don't want to copy anything so i am asking first. also if you don't want me to write it, please finish this story! it's so interesting. thanks

best regards: Nanhty

ps. i am writing this a little formally because i felt like it. it's not how a usually write.
Nanhty chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
KEEP ON WRITING! this is really interesting so go for the finish line!

Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
Why u no update? I wuv dis storieee..
ShyOtaku chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
It's been about a year... SOOOOOOOOOOOOO I think it's about time for an update, don't you?
(my way of saying I want to read more)
CloudCarnivore chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
Cant wait for the next chapter! :D Will they find out each other's secrets?