Reviews for Sailing To The Bottom Of The Pit
TheImmortalChicken chapter 1 . 2/20
The sheer amount of potential with this idea is fantastic! So far, I'm pleased at where this is going, and do hope you continue, even if you mentioned that this won't be updated.
darkangelwp chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAaahahhahaha! This is great! ITs pure gold!

...you cannot leave it here. That's just cruel!
Kageneko Ruler chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Even though this had been short, it's execution is flawless. For an ordinary cosplayer to end up in that situation, this opens up many more doors for you to use. Whether or not Wales lives, killing Wardes earlier on, striking terror in Halke as a whole or save them. The unstable mentality only makes this that much more entertaining.

Please continue this! I hope you can bring up some surprises
Zaralann chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Awesome!
auraofcalm chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I actually do hope you explore this concept a bit more. It seems like there's fun times to be had as el Draque in Halkeginia. I can just picture the MC playing off of Kirche's teasing.
Skelo chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Hahahahahaha! Omg he has been turned into a chick and is fucking with them? Hahahaha more!
Ame no Ryuubi chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
actually I am hoping that his does have a continuation its a good start if any.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
More! One of Englands' heroes as a savior to phuedo France? The close resemblance and pink hair?! The explosions! The baffled Albion fleet vrs the capabilities and stratagem s of Francis Drake! Lets just hope the libertine mindset was transfered too because there's a storm of trouble to deal with! Hope to read more soon!
Fran chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Please continue.
Kaioo chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
BLOW HER BRAINS OUT.
Rekmond chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I'd almost pay to see this story continued. Just for the sole reason of seeing the firefight between the Reconquista armada and the Golden Wild Hunt. I do tire of seeing the summoned party being either Shirou or Gilgamesh whenever it is a Fate/ crossover and Rider is sufficiently amusing in both abilities and personality to make a really interesting story. Even if it would just be a series of short scenes. Like the familiar exhibition, fighting Wardes, meeting Karin...yehehehhe
menosay chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Man this is hilarious, and theirs sooo much potential awesome. Please write more.
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
No moar chappy? Darn. And I was liking this. FAVING ANYWAY
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
O.O your going to leave it like this!? oh ok but if you do continue I will read the hell out of it!
zpeder chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
i look forward to see what this story will bring. it is already really Entertaining and has a lot of potential. so keep up the good work