Reviews for I Don't Want to Talk About It
Whoa! What's up with Hiccup?
Jinx-Nightangale chapter 7 . 2/28
poor jack... why was hiccup angry? was it at jack?
felidaegirl962 chapter 6 . 1/16
Seeing as Jack's (mental) age is 17, Rapunzel is 18, Merida I guess is about 17/18, too, wouldn't that make Hiccup, like, the baby of the group, 'cos he's only 15? I don't know, but I think that it would be really cute if they were all kinda protective of him.
animefreaketernally chapter 6 . 1/15
XD and awww, poor Hiccup... hehe I wonder what you have in store for him ;-) but yeah, I am loving that you are writing this for yourself, your stories always come out better when you do that. Nice chappy, and can't wait for chapter 10 XD
Me chapter 6 . 1/14
AWWWWW Hiccup's smiling :3 I loved that line where he's like "um why is Punzie having an identity crisis?" xD and YAY GIRL :D YOU WRITE FOR YOURSELF AND NOBODY ELSE! (Also a big YES to making Hiccup suffer xD xD it makes me happy that you're "crafting this to specifically harm and break him" xD) I think this is the best RotBTD crossover I have ever read. I'm biased but I still think this is THE best. Nobody else compares. At all. I'm general, to any of your stories :3 thank you for writing! I'm excited to see -the breaking of Hiccup- things that are to come! :3
RazzlePazzleDooDot chapter 6 . 1/14
I hope I didn't offend you, that was just my opinion
Bigfan chapter 6 . 1/14
Awesome storyline so far. Please write quicker! Who was the person Jack didn't recognize when sandy was talking to him?!
RazzlePazzleDooDot chapter 5 . 1/14
I love how Merida and Bunny clash so much xD it's like the two of them yelling at each other in their respective accents and the others just bein like yeah I don't understand what they're saying do you guys xD and oh my goodness Tooth holding her little fairy reminding Merida of her mom was so presh :3
sauara chapter 5 . 1/11
It's seemed unlikely that Hiccup would want to go. And please no Hiccstrid!
animefreaketernally chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Ooh, I am really liking this. It's like a retelling of Rise of the Guardians, with ROTBTD mixed in, and characters with messy backstories. I'm enjoying this. Hope you update soon!
Phoenixofmyth chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Yay! There's character conflict! Thanks for updating!
RazzlePazzleDooDot chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Poor Punzie :( she's taking it a lot better than I would have xD i woulda been like NOPE WAIT WVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOURE DOING AND LISTEN TO MY ISSUE I CANNOT PROCESS ANYTHING UNTIL WE SORT THIS OUT xD Punzie is a cute nickname :3 I wonder if anyone has ever actually been named Repunzel or if it's just the one. I love how Merida and Jack both didn't want to go in the sleigh xD cuties. And Jack being all sweet to Punzie was cute C: how can they all see him anyway? I guess we'll get that and how they all met in the first place in fragments as we go huh. I'm just ready for Hiccup to meet Pitch OwO if he was scared of the nightmare then wait till he meets its mamma xD I love the precious few interactions between Pitch and Hiccup crossover stories I have read because Pitch has all the right tools to crumble Hiccup and Hiccup has the resilience to set his insecurities aside and so what he has to to save the ones he cares about. He's such a selfless little angel ;w; BRING ON THE MERIDA POV NEXT CHAPTER YAY :D thanks for the update :3
sauara chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
I want Hiccup's point of view
RazzlePazzleDooDot chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Oooooh OwO so so Hiccup fidgeted with his sleeve when North said they were all mostly unscathed so so does that mean his dad branded him a traitor in this AU? :DDD I màs technically if that's what the Berkians do to traitors then Hiccup seems like he would qualify :D and Repunzel just found out she's he lost princess from Tooth didn't she xD I look forward to her POV. And I loved how Merida was all like pointing her bow at everyone and then she was all surprised when North told her she might be on the naughty list xD xD xD Also how long till Pitch attacks Hiccup's insecurities come on :D :D :D great chapter witch :3 sorry I took so long to review
IggyGathersonamission chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Whoa. Killed one thousand people at once. Drove millions insane, makes nightmares, and targets fears. Jack. Do you really really really think you don't need help? Because I think you do. You need a lot of protection.
O, and haha, Jack responded with 'what the hell', so my reaction.