Reviews for Outmaneuvered
Nandi27 chapter 20 . 3/27
Ok so I just started this story and I’m really glad that I found it. I like the different POV’s that we are getting, although I would prefer more Eren POV and just more of Eren overall. So far he has had very little lines, and it seems that he doesn’t do much of anything really. Hopefully this changes in future chapter. Great story!
RennyBanette chapter 51 . 3/3
oh my god that last bit...so adorable...i wanna squeal. SO CUTE ARMIN.
arsenicminds chapter 32 . 1/11
aigigoosoqofjg omh
arsenicminds chapter 1 . 1/11
im shook
malikahaider chapter 82 . 1/4
is there a sequel?
malikahaider chapter 72 . 1/3
I realized that the book is about to finish and I don't want it toooooooo
namisnakama chapter 82 . 4/16/2017
wow, what a read. I started yesterday morning and finished today afternoonit's an amazing story! so many great twists and character development. most outstanding is your take on the charactersespecially showing Levis different sides was super interesting. I love seeing Armin getting more badass and mikasa opening up. Damn and the plot is fucking amazing! wow really I think I need to reread it its that good! thank you for sharing this story
Commander Teizan chapter 39 . 2/14/2017
Only issue I've seen so far is that Attack on Titan couldn't possibly be set after modern times as you suggest; Knowledge and Technology just isn't forgotten like that (not even the Dark Ages forgot that much), and the modern Autocannon is well up to the task of killing Titans (provided aiming for neck), let alone higher yield ordinance. It would be ignorable and so okay if you hadn't paraded it about the recent chapters.
OakwoodOuroboros chapter 82 . 8/29/2016
Haha! Finished! This was brilliant, and I'm really looking forward to the sequel, I have to say. As usual, I skipped all the M rated parts, because that's just me. But I have to say, this was extraordinary and thrilling and interesting, yet you managed to keep the characters in character, likeable, human.
There was fluff, angst, romance, adventure, drama, everything to make a good fanfic. Thank you for this, and keep writing!
OakwoodOuroboros chapter 79 . 8/29/2016
He's right to avoid Reiner's wrath, that is one person I would not like to pick a fight with. And Jean's little introspection resembles one that a fan of the show would do. It's fun to see reality transpiring into the fictional world that way.
OakwoodOuroboros chapter 76 . 8/29/2016
It's difficult to see them as only being 15 years old. And I never understood why Jean is referred to as "Horseface", I've always seen all the characters of this series as big cats. Particularly Eren's mother, as a lioness.
OakwoodOuroboros chapter 75 . 8/29/2016
Hange isn't that socially inept after all. And wow, Armin's been through so much, I'm surprised he hadn't broken down sooner.
OakwoodOuroboros chapter 72 . 8/27/2016
The power of gossip. It's either really funny or really embarrassing.
OakwoodOuroboros chapter 63 . 8/26/2016
Well, that escalated quickly. It was expected from this scene, though.
OakwoodOuroboros chapter 59 . 8/26/2016
That kitten is such a troublemaker! I loved the metaphorical phrasing Levi used to describe him, but I still prefer "Blackberry" to "Yeager Kitten". And if he is so cute that even Levi laughs at him, I bet that he will be able to get away with just about anything in the future.