Reviews for Outmaneuvered
gotta say the only part im not happy about this is theres so little eren and mikasa moments. And Eren doesnt act like Eren... least for me. I guess hes to forgiving to me. Theres little to no struggle between eren and mikasa relationship even after such close interactionbetween mikasa and levi...
guest chapter 56 . 5/14
Bro where's Eren's reaction after hearing that Mikasa got raped in the mouth, is there srsly no reaction from Eren whatsoever? The fuck this really bothers me
Bruh why isn’t there any part of Eren reacting to what happend to Mikasa at the camp. Having someone else taping his girlfriends mouth twice doesn’t piss him off in anyway?
I just started reading this not too long ago and I’m only on chapter 27 so far. Holy fuck 82 chapters is awfully fuckin long and satisfying to read IF THERES MORE PART AND LINES FOR EREN. I don’t mean to be rude and I know it’s finished already but damn chapter 27 in a story out of 82 and Eren doesn’t have a single chapter to himself. The interaction between Levi and Mikasa is tbh a bit weird to me... Levi only having interest in men but the implied Levi X Mikasa is a bit too much for me. The thought of Levi thinking bedding Mikasa if he likes women disturbs me a little considering I was rly expecting lots of Eremika XD. But despite my complaints and shit I’m still having lots of fun reading it. Well done and thank u for your persistence and effor!
Nandi27 chapter 20 . 3/27
Ok so I just started this story and I’m really glad that I found it. I like the different POV’s that we are getting, although I would prefer more Eren POV and just more of Eren overall. So far he has had very little lines, and it seems that he doesn’t do much of anything really. Hopefully this changes in future chapter. Great story!
RennyBanette chapter 51 . 3/3
oh my god that last bit...so adorable...i wanna squeal. SO CUTE ARMIN.
arsenicminds chapter 32 . 1/11
aigigoosoqofjg omh
arsenicminds chapter 1 . 1/11
im shook
malikahaider chapter 82 . 1/4
is there a sequel?
malikahaider chapter 72 . 1/3
I realized that the book is about to finish and I don't want it toooooooo
namisnakama chapter 82 . 4/16/2017
wow, what a read. I started yesterday morning and finished today afternoonit's an amazing story! so many great twists and character development. most outstanding is your take on the charactersespecially showing Levis different sides was super interesting. I love seeing Armin getting more badass and mikasa opening up. Damn and the plot is fucking amazing! wow really I think I need to reread it its that good! thank you for sharing this story
Teizan chapter 39 . 2/14/2017
Only issue I've seen so far is that Attack on Titan couldn't possibly be set after modern times as you suggest; Knowledge and Technology just isn't forgotten like that (not even the Dark Ages forgot that much), and the modern Autocannon is well up to the task of killing Titans (provided aiming for neck), let alone higher yield ordinance. It would be ignorable and so okay if you hadn't paraded it about the recent chapters.
OakwoodOuroboros chapter 82 . 8/29/2016
Haha! Finished! This was brilliant, and I'm really looking forward to the sequel, I have to say. As usual, I skipped all the M rated parts, because that's just me. But I have to say, this was extraordinary and thrilling and interesting, yet you managed to keep the characters in character, likeable, human.
There was fluff, angst, romance, adventure, drama, everything to make a good fanfic. Thank you for this, and keep writing!
OakwoodOuroboros chapter 79 . 8/29/2016
He's right to avoid Reiner's wrath, that is one person I would not like to pick a fight with. And Jean's little introspection resembles one that a fan of the show would do. It's fun to see reality transpiring into the fictional world that way.
OakwoodOuroboros chapter 76 . 8/29/2016
It's difficult to see them as only being 15 years old. And I never understood why Jean is referred to as "Horseface", I've always seen all the characters of this series as big cats. Particularly Eren's mother, as a lioness.