Reviews for Phantom Cars
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 5 . 5/2
For not having seen the original cartoon series, this is really good. I really enjoyed reading this, I'm disappointed that you're not finishing it.
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
(don't take me all too seriously, i'm just trying get a laugh out of you or maybe some morbid thoughts. )

awe common people of amity you damd see ghost on F* daily basis, and giant robots is nothing new! might i remind you of skulker and technus! at least have some dignity and go of running and screaming like headless chickens, like you usually do.

he's been one year without them, what the 'ell does he need them for? megatron's not a ghost, what are they gonna do? stand on the sidelines and look pretty and hope they don't get squished?

wait they didn't tell jazz... she even knew about his ghost half, geez i hope she's joking.

the dude needs a hobby, and if he keeps hacking into ones radio. point him toward the song ficks he'll get a real kick out of those.

are you telling me you guys never called or emailed like ever? please let that just be general talk... though why they would be talking general talking instead of making a battle plan, is beyond me.
it would be like asking how the weather was instead of trying to figure out how to not get a bomb to explode.

and see i was right when the important information comes up, but now you have no time to tell them because you basically wasted the whole trip on how the weather was like.

and that why they should have driven the specter speeder instead of you danny even though they'd be safe at home, now you can't transform or you friends would be meat mush.

hey danny you have ice power why don't you just freeze him solid!?

if it's not huge but really is huge what the 'ell do you call it then?

bet you he's gonna have a stomach ache, talking about it where does it go?

i hope you evacuated the city, but why you didn't go out fighting in no mans lands to stop civilian casualties is beyond me.

anyway you never said where the cube shard was at.

and why don't you keep the shard underground somewhere they actually have to dig down to get? they are big hulking machines they won't fit down a narrow hole a human would.

no more running? since when were you running? you either been driving or flying! gee i hope that's just a saying cuz you know meat mush.

so danny had it... why? and if he is now in robot mode, i don't think his friends are screaming for that reason.

that's all folks now we just need to get ready for the funerals the cleaning of the city and danny's insides, not to mention repair costs.
also what happened to vlad?

you know Danny could have hidden the shard at the far frozens, just send sam and tuck in the speeder to frostbite and have them explain.
fort the first they they won't fit though the portal and they would freeze long before they got to frostbite in the far frozen.
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
really danny you can't be more creative and just say danny phantom now has an awesome jet, no?
can you imagine if sams parent where peeking out the windows, then asking sam who drove you home and she answering danny, their faces would be priceless.
also now danny you can download and store data, you should do a massive cramming sessions just in case "the oil " wears off or something. then you can ace all your tests even if you have to fight ghosts.
well you know danny you can just tell the military guys to call your parents and say you'll be staying with them a while instead of letting them worry, no?
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
well danny that's gonna be a bit harder to hide from your parents, but you know they might be more willing to accept the fact that you are an alien robot with tech that can take out ghosts..
question though are you still half ghost?
so now that your secret is in the open, you can tell them about vlad.
what a risky move i wonder what he has been drinking?
bluesonicblast chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUNNNN
Nightfrightpony chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Please continue
yukimenoko602 chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
I love it! Please, continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Real original guys. That last chapter was exactly like the ride at Universal Studios( the ride rocks by the way) all you did was change the name Evac to Danny. So you are REAL original. Still, a good story. Entertaining and good writing. Congrats.
Zaqhirix Cheshire chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
YESSSSS DPTFAWESOMENESS! I'm freaking out cuz I'm a huge TF fan. I really hope Wheeljack appears in this...or better yet, Arcee, Chromia, and Elita-1...:D
-Cheshire
RCRC36 chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
LOVE IT
Wolfwind97 chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Great chapter! Awaiting the next! I even procrastinated on doing my homework to read this. :p Well, back to homework, then. See you guys, next chapter!
Greek Geek 55555 chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
I hope you have more instore for us.
Mullkkkkkk chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
This is hilarious, I like the fact that he's still able to fly even though he's a transformer
Wolfwind97 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Interesting, update soon!
Matt chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Can't wait for Danny's robot form!