Reviews for I Hear You're The One With The Bleeding Heart
marinebrat33 chapter 1 . 7/16
Great story, would love an update

Jessika
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 5/14
Love it so far, looking forward to your update.
I really like where this is going. Hope it gets updated soon.
deadly.devious.desire chapter 1 . 3/23
Please tell me you plan to Continue your story! I find it to be awfully charming And am wondering how itll play out.
Love Faith Embers chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
:D
Jy chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I really hope you plan to continue this and update it soon, the first chapter seemed really well-written and the story is addicting already! Is it just me, or does Lucius smell slightl over the amount Harry put into the Potter Valt? (;
I hope you're able to continue this soon, I'm eager to see how things progress from here.
DaVinci66 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I like this story and hope You will update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Up date please!
Sarahostervig1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
will this be continued?
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
OMFG I NEED MORE RIGHT NOW! THIS IS TOO INTERESTING TO GIVE UP ON! ahem. as i was saying, very lovely chapter, had me thoroughly amused at the most unsuspecting moments ie: ginny calling draco a poof who couldn't satisfy his wife so she turns to his mother instead lol. and of course the last part with harry's cluelessness XD
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Wow. What was Lucius' problem? Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next. I really like this story.
Lily Short Stuff Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I'm SORRY that this is so late!

I know those feelings Harry. I hate getting up and doing things. It messes with my life. Why is Ginny in this? I find it fucking sad that people are STILL calling him the Boy-Who-Fucking-Lived. It annoys me so.

Lucius Malfoy is too damn sexy for me. Like, could you not?

Any mention of Black makes me think of my main bitch Sirius.

I'm sorry for the short review. Can't fucking wait for the next chapter! 3
pinkiepickle chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Aaaaaaaah I love this if I was Harry in that situation Id be all like I don't know a thousand or a hundred thousand or why don't you just tell me how much to put in because I don't understand the consept of money
Pernicia Hart chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This is brilliant and I really want to find out what happens next! I really like your characterization of Harry so far and find his perspective on Lucius to be brilliant. Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Aww keep going, I was enjoying it!