Reviews for Naruto the Strongest Shield (Saikyō no Tate)
Natsubi chapter 19 . 8/31
there are so many lemons after chapter 10... i love it!
WolfCoyote chapter 23 . 8/31
Great story and I can't wait to see what happens next.. I got a feeling that the Lady Vampire messed with a few things and is trying to get Moka to be friends with Naruto instead of following the father's orders and killing him.. I can't wait to see what happens when Naruto takes down the vampire teacher as well as dealing with the kitsune elder's idea of trying to match make him with a kitsune princess lol.. :)
R-king 93 chapter 23 . 8/30
You know how to mix different genes awesome
thor94 chapter 23 . 8/29
really good chapter.
liked the little lime with gyokuro, but hope for rougher lemon later (one involving femdom using bdsm kink on naruto).
and fun the battle sora didn't stand a chance and ended dead cut in half with feared kokoa having a taste of naruto strength.
And look like the namikaze want naruto back.
a question, since the kistsune priest is called yasaka, its means that mate council want chose for naruto come back is kunou from DXD?
ivanjavier.andrade chapter 23 . 8/29
Keep it up man!,and please put a scene with both Ageha and Kurumu in a threesome, that would be awesome
StrongGuy159 chapter 23 . 8/29
Cool chapter continue please.
Guest 1 chapter 23 . 8/29
Great chapter Jay nice use of the kitsune council from thayblue story. I know it's late but happy birthday my friend. I have an idea for you to use. Have ririko tell Naruto that she's pregnant when he spends the night in her room keep up the good work update soon peace.
Stratos263 chapter 23 . 8/29
Stupid kitsune council they honestly think is going to buy that
spanky1988.awj chapter 23 . 8/29
Can't wait for chapter 24!
DragonPony022 chapter 23 . 8/29
Great chapter, man those old foxes are dumb is all I can say. I mean they think just giving him a girl, something he has a TON of already will make up for all the shit they have done to him? Not a very smart move. I honestly would think it would be too interesting to see Kokoa fall for Naruto as well, I mean he would have her older sister (even if Moka doesn't want to fully admit it yet lol) and her mother as his. It isn't hard to see the younger girl falling for the powerful man that holds the same kind of presence as her beloved older sister. Which lets face it if he can have mother/daughter or two sister at the dame time who wouldn't want that lol.
Hey gut facts chapter 23 . 8/28
Good chapter. And that meeting part is from Darkness rising by Thayerblue. It's also a good story. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter keep it up
gamelover41592 chapter 23 . 8/28
This was an epic chapter but what made you decide to mix air gear in here and as monsters? that is very interesting
Dragoncyber22 chapter 22 . 8/5
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story
HyperA1985 chapter 22 . 5/6
I am looking foward to chapter 22 and I hope Naruto gets Kurumu pregnant.
sabery chapter 22 . 4/25
Well i dont understand what Moka want to obtain with be cloase to Naruto and Kurumu instead of revenge