Reviews for Naruto the Strongest Shield (Saikyō no Tate)
Cf96 chapter 12 . 4/27
Nice work
Simon Damon Uzumaki chapter 12 . 4/25
have to say i enjoyed this one and its a favorite of mine now
Jedipimp chapter 12 . 4/24
I don't think I ever read a story where Kurumu is such a bad ass. and you almost made me stop reading your story when I read the first chapter. Please don't put Moka in the Harem
Jedipimp chapter 11 . 4/24
let used moon reader also
Jedipimp chapter 10 . 4/24
wow love this chapter especially the lemon scene
Argorok chapter 12 . 4/22
Excellent chapter, please keep up the good work.
gamelover41592 chapter 12 . 4/22
this has potential
GUEST 1 chapter 12 . 4/22
Not bad jay the notebook was a good touch. Sorry i dont have any ideas this time. I do have a crossover idea for naruto that u can use. Naruto/Freezing Narutos mother was a pandora who dies along with kazuas sister during the nova clash(hes a year older then kazua when it happens). Hes taken by the mably family since they were friends of his family. (Elizabeth loves naruto like a little brother and a bit protective of him when it comes to women.) Over the years naruto grows strong physicaly by learning martial arts and mentaly with the help of elizabeth. When naruto decides to go join his sister at west genetics mr mably gives a serum that he developed with his father that gives him the abilities of a pandora, but tells him not to use his powers unless necessary(elizabeth knows about it). Naruto fluent in french, germen, english, and rushan. Paring Naruto/satilizer el bridget. Keep up the good work peace.
You should have inner moka suck some blood from Naruto and get addicted to it, and whenever outer moka sucks from tsukun she thinks it dosnt taste as good as it usually does and slowly stops. Also is this a tsukun bashing fic, or not.
Prince Sky chapter 12 . 4/22
I'll take you up on that offer an write some when i'm not busy
Your plot is coming along nicely we're also seeing short scenes of the plan to help naruto and the few people involved

Your writing is evolving to keep your readers but staying the same to keep YOUR creativity keep up the awesome job
Story Artist chapter 12 . 4/22
I REALLY hope Inner Moka is in Naruto's harem.
sabery chapter 12 . 4/22
Well it so close with Ririko to make love but every time interfering someone so the mark bite that Gyokuro give some vampire blood or something like Orochimaru curse seal .
CloudBloodbane chapter 12 . 4/22
So is inner Moka in the harem?
R-king 93 chapter 12 . 4/21
Excellent chapter
DragonPony022 chapter 12 . 4/21
Well this was a interesting chapter. We know know that Naruto has been pretty much 'Sasuke'd' in this by getting what seems to be a cursed marked put on him. He was already having enough issues with seals now he has this new one to deal with lol. He will have to deal with this as soon as he can or he might end up doing some things he might regret do to it.

I am interested in seeing that Inner Moka is fantasizing about Naruto. I think it is clear she is lusting for him. And not in she is dominating him but more like the other way around. She enjoys the idea of a strong male being able to take control of her if he wants. It seems that she want someone to show her her place and that is being ravished till she breaks lol. I wonder how will Outer handle this growing lust for a man that is more or less the opposite of what she wants. If the moment comes where Inner gets her wish and is wreaked by Naruto in a aggressive wild night of passion how will Outer handle it when she wakes up with him the next morning. I don't think Inner will let her forget the best night of her life or her body will let her forget as well. Which would make it interesting as well if Outer gets to a point she can't control the built up lust and SHE sleeps with Naruto. It would be funny to see innocent Moka being ravish boy someone that wants to dominate her and more or less make her beg and break that cute girl persona of hers lol.

I really REALLY hope Naruto helps Mizore before it is too late. I love her as a character and really want to see her end up with someone that can be with her. She doesn't fit with that little bitch Tsukune's bitch ass. We all know who he would pick at the end. And that would leave Mizore in a horrible stop since she can't have children after after her small window closes. And he would bitch up or just chose Moka leaving her to miss her chance at having a family. He was scared of her because he couldn't handle her, something Naruto could. (Same with Ruby)

Anyway great chapter, can't wait to see more