Reviews for Naruto the Strongest Shield (Saikyō no Tate)
kage88 chapter 15 . 10/8
Pore Moka, great L I wonder if Ura will be whit naruro
kage88 chapter 17 . 10/7
oktavia from where i she from ( game , anime please help
GUEST 1 chapter 18 . 10/6
First off, good choice in using lust from fma. Second, how much hentai do u watch for those iime secenes? I have an idea for a naruto batman beyond crossover for u. Naruto is the grandson of lady shiva. His parents are killed in a car accident when hes 7 years old. After the funeral he moves to gotham to live with lady shiva (he knows she use to work for the league of shadows,and who the original batman was.) For ten years hes mastered many martial arts styles as well as weapons (dispises guns,thinks there for cowards who are atraid to fight). He decides to use his skills for good after terrys father is murdered and team up with the new batman to protect the city. Pairing Naruto /Aquagirl He respects bruce for his past as batman and considers him a true hero, hes terrys best friend and knows hes batman. Keep up the good work update soon peace
Will naruto ever use black lightning?
desdelor97 chapter 18 . 10/3
This was a great chapteR.
Please keep up the great worK.
DKa heinze chapter 18 . 10/2
R-king 93 chapter 18 . 10/2
Things happen and well nice chapter
sabery chapter 18 . 10/2
I am curious to see if the queen of succubus want Naruto after this act for her self and look forward to see meeting Gyokuro Naruto
Alex2909 chapter 18 . 10/2
nice limes this chapter. wonder ageha is planning
Unknown Warrior stop being so sensitive jheeze.

Getting so wound up over a person who's name is 'Hater' which is obviously a troll.
Drakon45 chapter 18 . 10/1
so i take it Gyokuro is going to rape naruto?
Unknown Warrior chapter 18 . 10/1
Another thing hater, people with common sense who give good reviews are the kind uses observation and analyzation to fully understand the story has my respect. You however don't.

So back off or else! Get me!? You better.
Unknown Warrior chapter 18 . 10/1
Good chapter there mon. I am looking forward to the next chapter. In fact, you're truly are a prime example of a author who write Natuto Crossovers correctly where others failed. For that I thank you.

So keep the good work and update soon mon.

P.S.: Hater, you're the weakass here! Not to mention suck to the fucking point due to your lack of insight, intelligence, brains, common sense and discipline make you an dimwitted, immature brat with a weak mind! Seriously, you make me sick. However, all of J3000's stories has Strong Naruto in it because he survives through life making him a hardened man who uses trial and error situations to his advantage! Therefore, pe
Wolfang21 chapter 18 . 10/1
If you're still counting votes for Moka's condition then I vote C, because Tsukune felt needed anymore, also great chapter, curse you Naruto you horn dog.
Stratos263 chapter 18 . 10/1
Dam that vampire asshole guy got issues and looks like he needs to grow up