Reviews for Naruto the Strongest Shield (Saikyō no Tate)
ByUzumaky3000 chapter 25 . 7/18
Me gusta mucho espero la actualización
HyperA1985 chapter 1 . 7/10
I am looking forward to chapter 26 and I hope Naruto gains ability to enter sage mode.
RAY0000 chapter 25 . 7/4
Look i love this story but i am seriously hoping that what i just read in the ending turned out to be an illusion that naruto placed rido in to make him believe he won so he can kick his ass cause seriously i am really hoping you don't make him get ressurected with more power because the only thing that is limiting him is his hatred that he would be better of losing in the future or in some aort if climactic final battle so please don't ressurect him like as if he was free of hate and anger cause that would just make it boring and sort of cliche im sorry but it would so please don't
NekoElder chapter 14 . 7/4
At the end of the chapter that statement should be "I am a hybrid not mixed breed
thor94 chapter 25 . 7/4
so jiraiya is alive, hope for next meeting, naruto give him a slow painfull permanent death
yukari grown up to adult, interesting.

And rido is a fuck'in bastard, poor naruto, hope you plan him awake a new power-up (rinne-sharingan with truth seeking ball) or third extremly powerful bloodline, and finally kill rido in the most painful and humiliating way, and if not killing, strip him all of his power until become as weak as average human, obliterate his limbs and castrate him with truth seeking ball for the bastard never able to recover even ifhe used the most powerful godlike magic healing existing in the universe.
HyperA1985 chapter 25 . 7/4
Stratos263 chapter 25 . 7/3
Hope rido suffers
R-king 93 chapter 25 . 7/3
Wonderful chapter
Please don't let there be rape! Make that bitch that supposedly 'killed' Naruto pay, then possibly die! Which ever comes first! Just as long as she pays!
gamelover41592 chapter 25 . 7/3
excellent work on this chapter
StrongGuy159 chapter 25 . 7/3
Awesome chapter continue please.
Perseus12 chapter 25 . 7/3
You reap what you sow, Rido!
HyperA1985 chapter 24 . 6/4
I am looking forward to chapter 25 and I hope Naruto got Kurumu pregnant.
GODGODZILLA2015 chapter 24 . 6/1
I read this whole thing so far and you made Naruto nothing but a fuckboy.
Fox Boss chapter 24 . 5/16
Excellent fic! My only problem, is that you don't put down where the girls from other series are from.