Reviews for Change of Guard
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 2/22
How about making a Boondocks/HighSchool DxD fic? I have some ideas for it if you're interested.
Fox Boss chapter 3 . 2/22
With Huey's unique luck, Nemesis will probably decide to want Huey as a second 'servant'.

Also, as an AN, would you mind post the overall appearances and personalities of the OCs, or at least what characters they look like?
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 3 . 1/17
Hahaha. Hell yeah. I THOROUGHLY approve of the running gags. They were absolutely hilarious. Gotta commend you on the timing. It was excellent.

Glad Granddad got a segment in this chapter. It went nigh-exactly the way I expected it would too, (The scenery you choose to place the characters into is something I can't predict however) him spoiling Riley and himself with the dowry he got from the Dou family and then not giving a shit when Huey phones him up to demand he clean up the mess he made. Very amusing way to kick start the chapter.

Uzume was relatively amusing in this chapter too. She's an OC too, right? Man, you've got me confused. You've integrated her so seamlessly into the story, she could truthfully pass off as a To Love-Ru canon character. The concept of an stoic girl outwardly showing through her actions be rather lecherous while till keeping the same stony mask on her face just ensues hilarity. She actually reminds me of Lisa Yadomaru from Bleach. Is there any connection or is it merely coincidence?

I do hope Huey regains his no-tripe taken attitude in the upcoming chapters, specifically involving him just sauntering pass Ming and her goon squad come the end of his school day, but that's just me. I will however confess Huey concealing himself in a locker worked really well for this chapter, so I haven't got much grievance with that. Jenos' quote when he supposedly caught Huey red handed is one for the record books, XD.

Another well written chapter.

Please. Continue to update at your leisure.

The Fool's Journey chapter 3 . 1/17
Thanks for the update.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 2 . 1/3
Hahahaha. The amount of hilarity I got from this chapter was enough to leave me practically in stitching, man. I can just imagine Granddad and Riley with shit-eating grins on their faces given the massive fortune Granddad received with the selling of Huey's emancipation to Ming's family. Shoot. I'm kinda hoping we - the readers - see a small scene of the opportunists next chapter, maybe involving Huey cussing them off over the phone, but if you haven't got plans for that then that's okay. It's only a suggestion.

Also, I approve of the steady pace of your story. You're just taking your time to flesh out personalities and establish connections between Huey and his harem choice instead of hastily rushing through events so he shamelessly beds the first girl he lays his eyes on. That's all cool. I also like Ming's refusal to allow Huey to be with anyone that isn't her, insinuating that she won't just share him. That coupled with the varying personalities of the girls should make for some amusing interactions. Hehe.

I think my only real grievance with this chapter is that you have the tendency to use overly complicated words that mess up the flow. Was "conflagration" really necessary? A simpler word like "inferno" would've worked fine. Remember, though the odd highly advanced word is okay every now and again, using them excessively can grate on the reader's nerves, simply because they came here to be entertained, not to be educated. If they wanted an education they would pick up a dictionary.

Despite my minor complaint, I enjoyed the chapter.

Keep up the good work
The Fool's Journey chapter 2 . 1/3
Thanks for the update. The fight with Ming was pretty damn good, and it's nice to see Huey's "entourage" grow. I kinda wish we had more Jazmine this chapter, but eh, maybe next time.
RStreighart chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Please continue!

I honestly can't say much more than that. Huey is a character with tons of potential and the To-Love-Ru series puts him in an interesting situation that we wouldn't be able to see otherwise.

P.S. OlderMikan will DEFINITELY be about dat ass!
The Fool's Journey chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I really like the premise of the story. It's a shame there's a lack Boondocks fics on this site, especially ones as well-written as yours. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of this story in the future.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Great start. And DAMN... I haven't seen "Love-Ru" but if it's anything like the first chapter of your story, goofy fun, I think I'm gonna enjoy it very much. (As long as it doesn't have an abundance of generic anime humour, as I can only stomach so much of it. You know, male bashing. Yeah... that shit. -_-) Also, I owe you a slight apology. I actually came straight from your Familiar of Zero/Boondocks crossover fic after reading all four adequately superb chapters, I thoroughly enjoyed 'em so much it got me in the mood to read more Boondocks fics. I'm really satisfied you've wrote this, especially in the manner that you did. Jazmine Dubois has always been one of my favourite Boondock characters, second to Huey, of course. lol.

Although I love Boondocks, I'm not pained to admit a lot of its characters are obnoxious. I'm just thankful it doesn't go overboard and have everyone super obnoxious like certain other retarded satire shows do, (See Family Guy and Ranma 1/2... ugh. Utter crap)

I really liked Jazmine's interactions with Huey and the cast of Love Ru. She's so cute and mature, you just got to love her. I adore her nickname "Jazzy-chan". I hope Risa keeps on calling her it. XD.

The only thing I didn't like was the part where you was recapping Huey's and Jazmine's journey to Japan and you snidely mentioned something about all of Huey's fears and worries paling in comparison to Tom's sickly sweet smile. I would recommend not doing that. I wouldn't. Just makes Huey seem like a pussy.

Minor grievance.

Not much else to say, just that I hope you update.

P.S, Keep up the Bleach and anime references :p
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Nice job for doing your second crossover story with Huey and Jazmine, so please keep updating soon and take care