Reviews for Jumping The Tuna
memou.ramirez chapter 1 . 3/2
Jade giggling? Outwardly admitting a crush on a guy she knows little about right off the bat? I mean this is waaay to early in the story . It could of waited for chapter 2 at least. And Freddie letting Sam walk out , not following after her? Come on, the guys a gentleman he wouldn't of done that. . . I'm gonna keep reading. Hopefully their relationship will make more sense.
darck ben chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Great chapter do you ever think of doing a wwe icarly crossover
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Jade telling Beck about Freddie went surprisingly easy. Then again, let some tell it, he never really cared. Then there's the issue of him having his sights set on a certain Vega. But now, there's a old psycho chick running on the streets. Replace one problem with another, huh?
Challenge King chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
This chapter was very good. I liked that Beck took Jade and Freddie being together very well. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
darck ben chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Great story
Challenge King chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
This chapter was very good. Cat's, Tori's, and Andre's reactions to the news of Freddie and Jade dating were very understandable and at least they are supportive of them being together. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
So they're official now. Good. Freddie's fear was understandable, but what he has with Jade is different, and she's treated him better up to this point, so he shouldn't really be worried. Jade will probably tell Beck on her own, that is, if Cat (and Sam) can't get to him first. And Sam, well... she's gonna be Sam.

Oh, and "Anderson Silver" and "Jan Henderson"? Really? Haha. Thanks, by the way. Later.
OneHorseShay chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Freddie actually gets to be a gentleman in the relationship and not mocked for it, good for him. It'll be interesting to see in the long term how Jade handles unsolicited affection or attention as she had to with Beck.

Does Beck even have a hint of knowing what is going on? In a related question, will we start to see the rest of the Victorious cast anytime soon?

It's nice that Cat finally got off the fence to start giving Robbie a chance. Who could really blame him giving Sam attention in the episode when Cat remained so hot/cold with him for all that time.

Poor little Sam, she's actually having for once face the consequences of her actions. My heart weeps.

Was Freddie not enjoying horror films a conscious decision to explore the differences between the pairing as in iRescue Carly, it is clear that he enjoys horror films just fine and would probably laugh at the same in appropriate times as Jade. Also, does Jade or Freddie see any resemblance to her to the lead actress in two of those name dropping films?

Keep up the good work,
OneHorseShay
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Valentine's Day is a janky holiday, not only for the reason you gave, but for some other ones as well. But that's a whole other discussion.

Anyway, Freddie and Jade's date went pretty well, even with those moments during and after. Sam was pretty ganky all the way around, not just for how she acted towards them, but for giving Cat a hard time about dating Robbie. On top of the idea of Sam just being Sam, there mmust be some jealousy on her part.

I see you picked up on the "awesome-credible-tastic" line too. And thanks by the way. Later.
Challenge King chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
This chapter was very good. I hope you make a story out of this in a sequel.
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Sweet this was sweet/cute
Challenge King chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This as a very good one-shot. I hope you continue this as a longer story.
OneHorseShay chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Okay, that was cute. Two lonely hearts randomly finding one another. If you have the time (an always allusive thing to find) to continue then I would be I guess the second one to suggest you continue.
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I don't know, man. I think you should try pushing this story a little further if you could think of where to take it from here. This is pretty good.