Reviews for Injustice Gods Among Us: Dragonborn rewrite
imperator277 chapter 10 . 5/24
This chapter was good. Huntress is by far my favorite.
Hope jerek hooks up with her again soon. Update soon please
I rather see the dragonborn pair with powergirl then the others
imperator277 chapter 11 . 5/8
Man. Superman must be angry as hell. How is he coping with this? Huntress is best so far. Never like Harley. Good twist with manhunter and aqualad. Update soon as well as your other stories!
superpeirce chapter 11 . 5/7
Power girl absolutely but no other pairings
I bet playboy billionaire Bruce is jelouse That jerek getting all the attention XD
SPARTAN-626 chapter 11 . 5/7
Well not bad man and nice that Zod is coming, but now I have to admit this fanfic is perhaps have a little to much sex in it. I'm seeing not a lot of character development or interaction, besides sex and it could use some more action. I was hoping you do something different latter on in it with changing the sex in every chapter thing with character development/interaction. But this is your fanfic do what you like and still not bad man. Also if your interested I have Destiny OC for you for your upcoming D/YJ fanfic. Keep up the good work.
ILikeHotDogs chapter 11 . 5/7
I know Arisia Raab. she hot but not relevant. who will he kill next? but that is always my train of thought during the stories. who to kill next, who to fuck next, and what happens next. I plan on reading a Destiny fix sooner or later. so why not read it from you
Good chapter i liked it! Please keep updating!
king goku and prine gohan chapter 10 . 4/26
Please do a lemon with power girl
You should do one with powergirl oh and the story rocks keep it up
SPARTAN-626 chapter 10 . 4/25
Nice work with making Donna queen and the other part...I honestly have no words for that.
ILikeHotDogs chapter 10 . 4/25
hmmm... good chapter but I never thought he would fuck platinum. can Batgirl be next? or Zantanna?
K chapter 10 . 4/25
OH MY GOD!
EXTREME FANGASM!
On a lighter note, for future reference, I recommend the name Drakonas for the next dovahkiin, as it is Lithuanian for dragon, and Nords have names ranging from Scottish, Irish, Scandinavian, and Icelandic.
zaga chapter 9 . 3/26
Dude Dude good job on the dragonborn cutting off raven head and speaking of that let me go play because the new elder scrolls is coming and I hype for it and super vs boatmen movie too
saiyan warriors for life chapter 9 . 3/22
Yeeaahhh Nordic style, raven got her head cut off awesome
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »