Reviews for Injustice Gods Among Us: Dragonborn rewrite
speedster101 chapter 3 . 7/29
Not to be that guy but didn't Harley went back to using her original name Harleen in the injustice universe in both the game and the comics?
Lord Sigfry chapter 2 . 7/4
God, a more jaded spider man.

Not good reading.
king goku and prine gohan chapter 12 . 6/26
I hope you make the dragon born as high king of skyrim. Now that would be awesome
Hail Talos chapter 4 . 6/20
Last review for awhile. Really early in your story so I don't really know how you evolve that sort of thing. Have you thought of referring to the Imperial Library or the Lore series on YouTube for information? There's slight lore problems, but I'm not sure if you're simply bypassing it to get to the meaty part of the story, taking full advantage of what fanfiction means, or simply do not know.

Like for one, The Dovahkiin isn't a Dragonborn by blood. It's not something that was genetic like the royal family but was a blessing of a God on his/her very soul. It's the lore explanation on why any race can be the dragonborn, because anyone could be blessed.

It's really no problem and I don't want to impose or insult you, but I thought it could help. I mostly find the lore interesting and like to read and talk about it.
Hail Talos chapter 3 . 6/20
I suppose I can believe that the Dragonborn is unlearned in sex because he spent all of his time adventuring.
Hail Talos chapter 2 . 6/20
Sorta think you should tweak the Dragonborn's dialogue a little bit. It's not too bad but it doesn't strike me as very Elder Scrolls for a Nord to talk like he's from Modern times. Two chapters in and he didn't even insult anyone by calling them a milk drinker yet?

And if you want to give some longevity of your story after the superman or zod arch, why don't you have like a Daedric invasion? No idea how you're doing this since I'm on Chapter 2 but that's what I think so far.
zaga chapter 12 . 6/19
Hey author you should odahving in the story and it be epic if the dragonborn call upon a army of dragons and i hope you can make the dragonborn became high king of skyrim, just like conan rule half of hybria.
Reichenfaust chapter 12 . 6/18
Great idea for them to take out the WatchTower, it is far too destructive to leave in the Regimes hands... Especially if the Dragonborn is pushing their buttons, it would maybe make Superman consider a retaliatory strike against Gotham. Just cause...
baccus.thomas111 chapter 12 . 6/16
My that was awesome please continue
And could you please continue DragonBorn justice please
ZILLAFAN chapter 12 . 6/15
BROOOOM

"Was that an earthquake!?" asked a scarred Superman
"That, Clark... was a god"

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...oooonk
(Alduin, but with Godzilla's roar is cooler)
imperator277 chapter 12 . 6/15
Another awesome chapter. A next good pirong would be power girl and jerek. She is another favorite of mine and withe a body like that how could he refuse her? Looking forward to seeing how superman is dealing with the loss of paradise island and the watchtower not to mention losing his lieutenants. Bane, Grundy, raven, Wonder Woman, hawkgirl, the lanterns. Hope to read more soon! Plus update you other stories such as the halo crossovers.
ILikeHotDogs chapter 12 . 6/15
Another great chapter wish they killed cyborg though. Asshole if there ever was one that one
imperator277 chapter 10 . 5/24
This chapter was good. Huntress is by far my favorite.
Hope jerek hooks up with her again soon. Update soon please
I rather see the dragonborn pair with powergirl then the others
imperator277 chapter 11 . 5/8
Man. Superman must be angry as hell. How is he coping with this? Huntress is best so far. Never like Harley. Good twist with manhunter and aqualad. Update soon as well as your other stories!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »