Reviews for The One They Left Behind
amerdism chapter 7 . 10/24
Awesome story, when's the next chapter going up, I hope to see more soon.
toile grant chapter 7 . 10/15
good
The Shadows Mistress chapter 7 . 9/21
always makes me cry, poor Zoe. love the tale
TheDirewolfsGrimm chapter 1 . 9/7
Oh hell no...How could you just kill Zoë like that?Great story so far please continue...and i don't know about pairings but i would like to see femslash between Zari and another girl...anyways laters i have to...do something *proceeds to sob in the corner, and rant about the unfairness of it all*
Aeterna Feles chapter 3 . 9/2
Hi, I noticed you changed her name to Azari, I think you've missed one of the 'Alexandria' names. I'd advise using Ctrl F and searching Alex to find all of them. The one in this chapter is "Subway entrance," she said, unnecesarily. " Let's go south. Alexandria."

I hope this was helpful and that I'm not bothering you too much
yachiru-chan92 chapter 7 . 8/25
I like your story.
Thanks for your work.
Bye
Irelandlover chapter 7 . 8/24
ZOË! Noooooo!
god of all chapter 7 . 8/23
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
aslan333 chapter 7 . 8/23
great and sad chapter.
plums chapter 7 . 8/23
Again... what the heck is the point of all this if you refuse to ultimately change anything. It's just normal Percy Jackson with "Harry with Boobs" that never bothers to use her magic.

Very disappointed that Zoe still died in the exact same way.
Kreceir chapter 7 . 8/23
I feel like like personally, if Azari somehow for whatever retarded reason forgives the potters...
then it would be like top 10 anime betrayals.
power214063 chapter 6 . 5/17
what happens when Azari goes back to England?
Please update soon as possible
Rebmul chapter 6 . 3/4
I am so with zaria fuck the potters
Rebmul chapter 3 . 3/4
I want her brother to die I think it would be hilarious that he dies and Dumbledore goes oops I picked the wrong one apparently and when they try to bring her back Artimis tells them all the back the fuck off she belongs to her now.